Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No support what so ever

Hi Bernard,

I am a happy SC user. I have my own private licence. Also I like to introduce SC in my work environment at the university of groningen. We have some difficulties to get things running under Oracle. Our developers have been trying to get into contact with SC. They tried the chat option, the filled in the contact form etc. But NO RESPONSE what so ever. I tried it too yesterday. After waiting (I was number 3 in the list) I was thrown out and no response after. I've been emailing SC several times to get us going on a longer evaluation period, as we realy want to give sc a good chance here at the university. Again no response. I cannot 'sell' a story of a good product with a terrible support. If this will not improve fast SC will be a no-go for us. I've seen a lot of similar messages here on the forum. I urge you to make this issue priority number one in your company. Fix support. React on emails and contact issues. I cannot convince my managers for this product this way, and I can't promote the product which is the best in its kind.... :-(

best regards,
    Albert Drent
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Re: No support what so ever

Hello Albert Drent,

I have just contacted our support manager to find out what might have happened that you weren't able to reach to our support. Meanwhile I don't an answer, please try contacting us again via chat/ticket.

regards,
    Bernhard Bernsmann

Comment

Re: No support what so ever

Well, looking at the many responses I get now from SC I think that I have awakened all of SC. Which is good. I hope this is an incident. I think that you have a great product, but having that is not enough. W.o. a good support the product is useless for many professional customers. It's simply bad advertizement and bad for business. The next period our developers will start contacting you for the oracle issues. I hope to have a fast response of your sales dept. too. Then I have a valid case to start our pilot at the end of august. Otherwise, I wouldn't even dream of doing that. But I'm happy about your support Bernard. You're always there.

best regards,
      Albert
      Albert Drent
      aducom software netherlands
      scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
      www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Working...
      X