scriptcase.nl and scriptcase.eu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scriptcase.nl and scriptcase.eu

I get a lot of private messages currently of people asking to help in certain situations. I'm flattered, and I like to help everybody out, but this way nobody will profit from solutions, nor will anybody else be able to show their own and perhaps better solutions.

I know that some questions are not suitable for this forum because they are perhaps too off topic. For these questions we have opened a free, open and independent user forum. Everybody is invited to take part of it and help eachother out with questions/answers about how to do things, create faq's etc. To be clear, our forum is *not* intended to be competative to the Scriptcase forums. We will continue answering questions here, where we feel appropiate.

To avoid misunderstanding, we are not employees of Scriptcase. We are customer and a heavy user of Scriptcase. Our commercial activities are mostly concentrated on the Netherlands. But the forums are free. Nobody will receive any commercial requests in any way unless we are specific asked by you to do so.

To be able to create accounts: we do not accept anonymous logins, 10minute mails etc. We will validate each and every email address. Please do only register when you need to do so and want to take part. We collect nice stamps/postcards from all over the world, not email addresses ;-) Accounts who are inactive over a long period of time will be invalidated and - eventually - removed.

For links, see below.
    Last edited by aducom; 02-05-2013, 06:28 PM.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Hi, appreciate your help and need to know how to register and get in there!

Thanks,

Comment

The link is at the bottom of the homepage. But this leads directly to it: http://scriptcase.aducom.com/cms/signup.php
      Albert Drent

Comment

Registration

Originally posted by aducom View Post
        The link is at the bottom of the homepage. But this leads directly to it: http://scriptcase.aducom.com/cms/signup.php
        Hi, i think there is a problem in loading the verification image at the registration screen. I am unable to see the image to verify it.

Thanks,

Comment

I have seen that in IE8 there's some delay in displaying the image. If you cannot register please send me your email adres and wanted userid to support at aducom dot com and we create an account for you.
          Albert Drent

Comment

Hi, can I have your email to send you the information?

Thanks,

Comment

Yes, it's in the previous post.
              Albert Drent

Comment

Albert is really helpful and definitely a great guy, he helped me a lot, also a handsome guy

Comment

Working...
                X