Reinstalling SC7 in the same computer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reinstalling SC7 in the same computer

I need to reinstall ubuntu on my computer, what I need to send you to avoid problems at discharge my license back?

Regards

Gerardo Sanchez

If you login on the sc website with your account you will see the request for new installation link behind your licence key.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Is there any charges for requesting a new license key?

Comment

Originally posted by weng903 View Post
          Is there any charges for requesting a new license key?
          If you need an additional user then yes of course. Otherwise you can request for a re-install on your current licence key. But if you have special circumstances you need to get into contact with sales at scriptcase.net. Here you will mostly find volunteers answering your questions.
          Albert Drent

Comment

but those people are very slow and they don't response at all aducom!!

i've been waiting for many days now to answer my question regarding the same issue but nobody contacted me back!!!

my pre-purchase question is

what happens if i want to reformat my laptop (the development environment) or got harddisk failure? what if i want to transfer my development environment from my current laptop to my coming mac book pro after 2-3 months?

this is really annoying to pay this much for a license then i can't use it if i re-format my machine or have my development environment move to the mac instead of windows, or even both! they are both on the same network at my house so how the licensing work my dear?? this is not convenient at all

i 'ave been watching videos for so long and i like the software and secrured a budget for it, but thinking twice, paying this much, then getting annoyed, then very very slow response (no reply at all) then how i can rely on such people if something happened to my machine and i need something urgent? i hope your technical support isn't this slow too

please answer my concerns, i am willing to pay and have a license

thanks in advanced
            Mike

Comment

Originally posted by itsme3 View Post
              but those people are very slow and they don't response at all aducom!!

i've been waiting for many days now to answer my question regarding the same issue but nobody contacted me back!!!

my pre-purchase question is

what happens if i want to reformat my laptop (the development environment) or got harddisk failure? what if i want to transfer my development environment from my current laptop to my coming mac book pro after 2-3 months?

this is really annoying to pay this much for a license then i can't use it if i re-format my machine or have my development environment move to the mac instead of windows, or even both! they are both on the same network at my house so how the licensing work my dear?? this is not convenient at all

i 'ave been watching videos for so long and i like the software and secrured a budget for it, but thinking twice, paying this much, then getting annoyed, then very very slow response (no reply at all) then how i can rely on such people if something happened to my machine and i need something urgent? i hope your technical support isn't this slow too

please answer my concerns, i am willing to pay and have a license

thanks in advanced
              Mike
              If you reformat your laptop you need to reinstall scriptcase and login to your personal account and request for a reactivation. SC formal support can be slow and often misunderstanding as their native language is Portuguese. But this forum useually isn't that slow. But I go on hollidays sometimes ;-)
              Albert Drent

Comment

well, first thanks for your reply Albert, I was in Gronigen last Christmas, if I knew SC that time I had to give you a visit

google translator is there, I'm sure Portuguese is supported, I was reading in the forums and found many people complaining of this, it is not good indicator, how I can rely my development on poor support or missing info or delayed response? especially in the beginning of the new license? what if I need something urgent I paid for!? correct!?!

please dear, could you see my other questions to assist me for my pre-sale questions before going for the license purchase?

thanks in advanced dude

Mike

Comment

I answered your questions afaik. Yes, SC is the best app in it's kind. But there are things that needs improvement and we're working on that. But I'm a reseller, not an employee. So my possibilities are limited. But I do my best as you can find out on this forum. You're from Germany aren't you?
                  Albert Drent

Comment

you mean German people are annoying and talking a lot yeah!? well, ok you are right brother

Comment

Originally posted by itsme3 View Post
                      you mean German people are annoying and talking a lot yeah!? well, ok you are right brother
                      The German people I know (and there are a lot) are great fun actually. Will be in Munchen next month.
                      Albert Drent

Comment

Appreciated PMd you.

Comment

Working...
                        X