Ticketed Support 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticketed Support 2

The ticketed support seems to leave a lot to be desired. I have three open tickets, between 2 and four days old. Not even the courtesy of an acknowledgement on any one of them.

Thanks
    The GuiGuy
    ... from Down Under

Re: Ticketed Support 2

I had/have the same problem. They handle tickets when they like to, perhaps when they are not chatting or developing. My experience is that it can take up to a month before getting a response. You should try the chat, works better.

Comment

[quote author=Freezer link=topic=1420.msg4374#msg4374 date=1270037031]
      I had/have the same problem. They handle tickets when they like to, perhaps when they are not chatting or developing. My experience is that it can take up to a month before getting a response. You should try the chat, works better.
      [/quote]

I also have the same experience with support - my tickets are not answered and I paid the Gold Option for 1 year of support - Without this forum - I say that there is lack of support ...

Looking foward to better support - because as a developper - I need SUPPORT.
      Reginald Bailly

Comment

Hello,

Sorry for this, we are improving the support increasing our team to answer all tickets in an acceptable time.

Best Regards,
        Vítor Jamil

Comment

Working...
        X