Pre-purchase questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-purchase questions

hello guys, i am very annoyed because nobody replies to my questions i've sent during the last days, like nobody cares at all!

here is my question i've added it here because i thought it is related to the same subject that guys are talking about

http://www.scriptcase.net/forum/show...1777#post21777

please have a look and let me know ASAP

Hello,

Our forum is a meeting place for our customers. If you have any questions regarding licensing and want a response from our team, you should contact sales@scriptcase.net

If you are having trouble to reach out to our team, please let me know (send me the message through PM) and I will personally contact our sales team.

regards,
    Bernhard Bernsmann
    Last edited by bartho; 03-09-2014, 08:20 PM.

Comment

dear, i already contacted them few times, they response after so long, that is not good sign if for if i'm going to purchase license and support, then i must expect quick response

my quick question now is if i get the license of the sc that support only mysql (349$) then later on, i have a need to connect to another db engine, can i pay the different ($100) and upgrade to the version that have the connection of other db engines support? because that one is 449$ and i don't really need all db engines connection at this time, i need only mysql for now, so is that allowed? or i will have to get a full license later on to have the connection of all db engines and pay new 449$?

by the way, your can't receive private message, forums says that you exceeded the storage of private messages

thanks in advanced

Comment

Hi,

I had the same question before buying and I was told that upgrading is possible by paying the difference.

Kind Regards,

Imran

Comment

Originally posted by gamer99 View Post
          Hi,

I had the same question before buying and I was told that upgrading is possible by paying the difference.

Kind Regards,

Imran
          The answer is in the faq:

Can I migrate my license to a more complete one?

Yes, by paying the difference between the two licenses through the web store page of the site, or by contacting our sales department.
          Albert Drent
          aducom software netherlands
          scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
          www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Perfect!

You are awesome Albert, always at the right time, you are life saver, like John Maclain, the right person in the right place at the right time

Thanks also Imran, appreciated your input

Regards,
            Mike

Comment

Working...
            X