Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scriptcase support - how long do you normally take to respond?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scriptcase support - how long do you normally take to respond?

Hello
    I am evaluating Scriptcase with a view to purchasing it.

I am wondering how good your support is.
    What is your normal response time to user questions?

Thanks.

If you need a formal answer then email to sales @ scriptcase.net. This is a user forum and we respond in general very fast, but within the limit of our knowledge of course. Personally I thijnk we have one of the best user forums around, and imho it's better then the official scriptcase support.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Originally posted by aducom View Post
      If you need a formal answer then email to sales @ scriptcase.net. This is a user forum and we respond in general very fast, but within the limit of our knowledge of course. Personally I thijnk we have one of the best user forums around, and imho it's better then the official scriptcase support.
      The response from the forum has been very good (from you and others).

However, I send an email to scriptcase and it took them a very long time to answer a simple question. (Sent on a Thursday, they answered the following Tuesday).

Do they support their customers and listen to them, or not? This is important for me as a potential customer to know.

Comment

Actually I don't want to repeat all the things I have written here on the forum regarding support. Scriptcase is a Brazillian company with Brazillian devs who uses Google translate to translate your question to Portuguese and visa versa. That is for sure something they need to improve. But I've been working a while with Scriptcase and that has had it's challenges, but if you know where they came from they realy have achieved a lot. Currently the mods here have a good contact and on a regular basis they have (English) webinars where you can get into live contact with Marcia / Carlos. Besides their work for sales they do have a decent knowledge about Scriptcase and are able and in general willingly to support. But it's not perfect, and my best advise is to buy the product wihtout support if you decide to buy it. The volunteers on this forum will do their best to support you which you will find quite more informative.
        Albert Drent

Comment

Originally posted by aducom View Post
          Scriptcase is a Brazillian company with Brazillian devs who uses Google translate to translate your question to Portuguese and visa versa.
          This really sounds like we have no idea how to speak english, but it's not like that. (I know you're speaking with basis in all those years you're around with us Albert)
          * We do use google translate to automate our translations tough. *

All developers have advanced skills in english, but we develop, we (devs) don't do direct support, we have a team assembled to do this.
          Although I am not arguing with the fact that our support can be better, I can assure you that we have improved quite significantly, if you look back a year.

Our support has some good english speakers and we're trying make this (english skills) a standard trait to join our team.

Regards,
          Cavadinha

Development Team
          Netmake - IT Solutions

Comment

Originally posted by Cavadinha View Post
            Although I am not arguing with the fact that our support can be better, I can assure you that we have improved quite significantly
            I agree that your support can be better / faster.

Do you have a plan to improve? What response time do you consider reasonable?

Comment

@Cavadinha: Partly you repeat what I wrote and I quote that. Things have been improved a lot since I started working with the product. And we both know that it has costed me a pretty amount of effort to achieve that as I was not listened to at all in the beginning. The portuguese devs is not something I've been making up but was told by SC and if things are different now then great! But on demo's where SC technicians where supporting Marcia I heared a lot of Portugues on the background. My handicap is that I do have a limited knowlegde of Portuguese and I can more-or-less follow that.

But my main contact is sales and they do speak English well. But I think I'm handled a bit differently as i have other devs reporting and see the response to that. I also support customers who have complaints about your support and come to me or giu. Also I read reactions of customers here. And now you're active on the forum but most of the time nobody of SC is here around. Just occasionally we see some movement here.

Don't see this as a complaint or offence, if there's an evangalist regarding SC then it would be me. That doesn't mean that I don't critisize on things I think that should be improved. But I think that answers should be a fair and honest, and I don't want to look things better then they are.

In general, yes things have been improved significantly, and no, you're not where you should be. In a way that's where we come in. Here on the forum and commercially.
              Last edited by aducom; 05-13-2016, 03:51 AM.
              Albert Drent

Comment

The Tickets opened with the Support Team can have a response in 24 hours commercial time (8h to 18h on the timezone GMT -3), and we have a team specialize for international support only for English and Spanish. The time for resolution of the Tickets can very depending on the issue presented at the time.
                As Cavadinha said we are a Brazilian company and our native Language is Portuguese, we do the best that we can for the support service.

Comment

aducom: I'm not saying you are making that up, we are all brazilians here. except for one guy. Therefore we all speak portuguese.
                  I meant that all devs can communicate in english, we just stay in the shadows, me being an exception since I like to come here once a while to look at suggestions / common problems.
                  We are trying to improve the support by hiring more guys who knows a bit more of english, there are just a few people in support that can, lets say, have a live dialogue in english, and that's what we are trying to improve =D

Don't worry, no offence was taken, I was just trying to clarify that.

Originally posted by jack123 View Post
                  I agree that your support can be better / faster.
                  Do you have a plan to improve? What response time do you consider reasonable?
                  When I require support from anything I own, I expect that if I send something today, tomorrow they'll be able to give me some feedback.
                  But it really depends on the service.

I honestly don't know how much calls and e-mails our support can process / day.
                  What I know for fact is that they always seems to be overloaded, that being said, you can reach us though different areas. Support (call, online-chat), feedback (site), e-mail and here.

What I can do for you now is to let the support's Manager know about your problem, and why it is taking too long.

Regards,
                  Cavadinha

Development Team
                  Netmake - IT Solutions

Comment

My new query was answered by support quickly.
                    Thank you

Comment

Close thread then.
                      /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
                      Some Customers opinions

Comment

Working...
                      X