Clarification on license

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarification on license

I'm evaluating Scriptcase and except for the fear of having no support (as reading on the forums) I am enjoying using the trial version. I also need clarification on the license before purchasing.

The only thing I can find about the license is this:

Unlimited number of applications.
    Unlimited number of projects.
    Unlimited database connections.
    Each license is for a single server.
    You will receive a product key by email which you apply to your installed software to activate it. There is no physical shipment of this product.

My question is about the statement "each license is for a single server". Does this mean that I can only install the IDE on one computer, but I can create and deploy as many websites (applications) on as many hosting servers as I want?

I'm on a Mac so I will be using it in either in Windows or Ubuntu. My trial version is in Windows virtual environment. Seems to run well.

Re: Clarification on license

Does this mean that I can only install the IDE on one computer, but I can create and deploy as many websites (applications) on as many hosting servers as I want?
    Yes.

Regards,
    Scott.

Comment

Hi,
      There is no need to install any IDE, The IDE is web based and can be accessed any system in the network, but the it is restricted to number of licenses you buy..! it means 1 user license can be 1 at any time inthe network..!

Regards
      Dhana

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys. That's what I thought (and was hoping) but wanted to be sure.

Comment

I work in my office with a PC and when I'm at home I use another PC.
          I can use the same license exporting project from office PC and importing project in house PC ?

regards

Comment

[quote author=mxsx link=topic=1720.msg6398#msg6398 date=1288217168]
            I work in my office with a PC and when I'm at home I use another PC.
            I can use the same license exporting project from office PC and importing project in house PC ?

regards
            [/quote]

No, to do this you need another license to install at your home.
            What you can to is to install in a webserver(like www.taghost.com.br for example) and access from home, network ... wherever you are. Or just install at your home and open the port where the apache is installed and access from home.

Comment

Ok thank
              So I ca install SC on my website
              What need? Php5 apache mysql, What else?

Regards

Comment

Zend Opmitizer.

Comment

Working...
                X