Integrate help into project of form

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Integrate help into project of form

I cannot find any way of easy integrating webhelp into sc. I found a link to a help of the tool but I get: The requested URL /downloads/v6/manual/en_us/webhelp/manual_mp/comuns/programacao/evtmacros.htm was not found on this server.

It would be great if you could apply a general help (index of help) in the application header like the language or the theme. Even better would be if you could apply it to a menu item. The menu will always add .php to the name entered making this impossible.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Re: Integrate help into project of form

Hello,

Are you looking for SC Web Help?

regards,
    Bernhard Bernsmann

Comment

Yes. I would like to be able to add 'help' to the basic menu application and link this to the scripthelp. I cannot do that because .php will be added automatically to the link.
      Albert Drent
      aducom software netherlands
      scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
      www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Hello,

I have answered you on your other topic: http://www.scriptcase.net/forum_en_u...p?topic=6443.0

regards,
        Bernhard Bernsmann

Comment

Originally posted by bartho View Post
          Hello,

I have answered you on your other topic: http://www.scriptcase.net/forum_en_u...p?topic=6443.0
          That post no longer exists. Like the OP, I am also struggling to work out if there is an easy way to link webhelp pages into applications.

Thanks
          The GuiGuy
          ... from Down Under

Comment

Old post but since its been brought back from the dead I'll reply. You can use SC's built-in tool to generate help documentation. Go to Tools > HelpCase.
            For linking pre-existing page that you have made yourself you can always add a link or button labeled help on the form and link it to the doc.

Comment

Originally posted by gamer99 View Post
              Old post but since its been brought back from the dead I'll reply. You can use SC's built-in tool to generate help documentation. Go to Tools > HelpCase.
              For linking pre-existing page that you have made yourself you can always add a link or button labeled help on the form and link it to the doc.
              Exactly!

@GuiGuy: That was my suggestion on the broken link topic.

Thanks,
              Bernhard

Comment

bartho - I thought he asked about Help and you sending guy to completely unrelated topic ? do you test your links before posting ?
                I'm wasting my time looking for the same answers and wherever I turn to I get nothing but garbage.... >:-(

Arthur
                -----------------------------------------
                Arthur Klisiewicz
                dATA POINT SOFTWARE
                www.datapointsoftware.com

Comment

looking at your quote - bartho
                  how am I supposed to link a menu item to the webhelp or HelpCase page ?
                  this quoted text doesn't explain that

Art
                  -----------------------------------------
                  Arthur Klisiewicz
                  dATA POINT SOFTWARE
                  www.datapointsoftware.com

Comment

Working...
                  X