PHP 5.4 support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHP 5.4 support

Now Zend Loader/Guard is available in version 6.0.0 PHP 5.4 ready ( http://www.zend.com/it/products/guard/downloads ).
    Would be a good thing to have a Scriptcase version that supports this release in develop environment and not only in production.
    Giorgio Bravi
    Dolphin Software & Thinkware
    www.dolphin.it

Hello,

Pretty soon ScriptCase will support PHP 5.4!

regards,
    Bernhard Bernsmann

Comment

Hi Bernhard,

I'am testing and learning about a different environment due to the unresolved bug with MsAccess connections (don't see the Access Querys only tables)

I actually install a new production server with MsWINDOWS 2003 server OS, Zend Server CE (only found php 5.2 in CE editions, if you know where download php 5.3 CE edition please give me a link) Mysql comunity edition and Apache, Sc V7.1

All work fine, but I have problems with sc_change_connection() macro, this macro make the change to all sessions on my production server.
      I login one time, and view one grid with 2 customers (my default db connection)
      I log in another browser page and view the same grid with the same 2 customers (this is OK)
      then in the first browser window I call a control application that change to a new connection that have the same customer table but with 4 customers.
      I view again the customer grid and I view the 4 customers.

BUT I change to the another browser window AND refresh the customer grid and view the same 4 customers BUT THIS WINDOW DON'T HAVE MADE THE CHANGE OF CONNECTION !!

What is the solution PLEASE !!
      I'am crazy, please help me.

Have any bad configuration on Zend Server ?
      any bad configuration in php.ini ?
      Where is the problem ?

Aquiles

Comment

This is great!!!
        Thank you Bernhard

Originally posted by bartho View Post
        Hello,

Pretty soon ScriptCase will support PHP 5.4!

regards,
        Bernhard Bernsmann
        Giorgio Bravi
        Dolphin Software & Thinkware
        www.dolphin.it

Comment

Originally posted by aquiles View Post
          Hi Bernhard,

I'am testing and learning about a different environment due to the unresolved bug with MsAccess connections (don't see the Access Querys only tables)

I actually install a new production server with MsWINDOWS 2003 server OS, Zend Server CE (only found php 5.2 in CE editions, if you know where download php 5.3 CE edition please give me a link) Mysql comunity edition and Apache, Sc V7.1

All work fine, but I have problems with sc_change_connection() macro, this macro make the change to all sessions on my production server.
          I login one time, and view one grid with 2 customers (my default db connection)
          I log in another browser page and view the same grid with the same 2 customers (this is OK)
          then in the first browser window I call a control application that change to a new connection that have the same customer table but with 4 customers.
          I view again the customer grid and I view the 4 customers.

BUT I change to the another browser window AND refresh the customer grid and view the same 4 customers BUT THIS WINDOW DON'T HAVE MADE THE CHANGE OF CONNECTION !!

What is the solution PLEASE !!
          I'am crazy, please help me.

Have any bad configuration on Zend Server ?
          any bad configuration in php.ini ?
          Where is the problem ?

Aquiles
          Hello Aquiles,

I have seen your PM and I will answer you as soon as possible.

Please open a new topic regarding the issue, other colleagues from our forum might know the "answer".

regards,
          Bernhard Bernsmann

Comment

I concur

Comment

Working...
            X