why control application has no print in toolbar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why control application has no print in toolbar

strange, control app doesn't have print button built in the toolbar, how to add a button what code to use for it? is it php or you advise go for javascript type of button?

Hello MikeDE,

have you tried to add it from "Toolbar" in sidebar item?

Comment

hi manfred, it is not there at toolbar of control, check it. it is available for grid but not for control!?

Comment

Hi MikeDE,
        I do not know how I thought on grid instead of control. Yes, you are right, there is not print button in control, but should control application have a print button?

Comment

hey manfred, why not!? i want to have the end user print stuff why not!?
          can anybody move this topic to bugs section?
          can anybody provide workaround for now?

Comment

Moved to suggestions
            /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
            Some Customers opinions

Comment

Hi Giu
              If you have print in form and grid then you dont have it in control application while almost all other buttons are the same
              .. then is called suggsstion?
              Ok. Any other proposed workaround for this for now?

Comment

Bwcause print button is on grid and forma, dont means os designed to work on control Apps too. If the button was before, its a bug because is not now, but we cant post as bug any feature we need.

I hope you understand
                /Giuseppe

Some Customers opinions

Comment

I have to change my phone, cant edit, darn.

About a workaround, let me think something, but first I have to know exactly what your control app does, what do you need.
                  /Giuseppe

Some Customers opinions

Comment

hahaah thank you Giu ok lets call it suggestion then, hopefully is an easy step and they can add it, i was thinking though, for so many years didn't need it, and that is why I didn't notice it, then it is not required

control app is simple, few filed normal, just like form.... the idea, in general, why can't get a print version! isn't it a function that can produce the same page without toolbar so user can print!!! look at grid and form, it is the same idea, I mean it is not like windows applications (currently in grid and form) it is simply a button shows the same thing then you will need to click control +P again to print!! did you notice that, so I wouldn't actually call it a print button , i would rather call it "printable version" or something, hopefully you get my point

if you get a workaround anyway then will be great

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                    X