The ToDo list thing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ToDo list thing

hi guys, i was experiencing the SC8 TO DO list and looks fine, apart from the linguistic adjustment, the percentage done why has 2 decimals?? it doesn't need to evaluate my task to 23.96% loool

even easier way can be from the main list of tasks, just there as the editable gird function, can have small select drop-down to select from a list of 10, 20, 30, 40 %.. no need to open a bar of it each time wanna change something in the task!

just a though, because it is nice, and cam be more user friendly

Hello,

I will discuss your suggestion with our team.

regards,
    Bernhard Bernsmann

Comment

He he he, Mike be happy that you have decimals there ^^

I remember the version of the apps: Project-> Increment Version -> New Version, which gives the possibility to increase the first decimals, but not the second decimals, as shown in the upper right corner of the project in dev. eg. 1.0.0 . Would be nice to have to have an counter for example for visual changes ...

Sry for OT, but here we had too much info, where it is not necessary, otherwise there are things existing, but cannot be used ...

BR

Eric

Comment

whatever you say boss

Bartho, cancel the suggestion please, I can handle 2 extra zeros as decimals

Comment

Originally posted by itsme3 View Post
          whatever you say boss

Bartho, cancel the suggestion please, I can handle 2 extra zeros as decimals
          :P

I will still discuss ways of improving the ux on the todo feature.

regards,
          Bernhard

Comment

ok bartho, then if you can make them do it as " Project: My List" shows by default instead of the public, will add value... not everybody will share his tasks, even if in multi-users environment...... and if single user environment, will show up once you click on to-do-list icon

Comment

Originally posted by itsme3 View Post
              ok bartho, then if you can make them do it as " Project: My List" shows by default instead of the public, will add value... not everybody will share his tasks, even if in multi-users environment...... and if single user environment, will show up once you click on to-do-list icon
              This shall be done.
              Regards,
              Cavadinha

Development Team
              Netmake - IT Solutions

Comment

Working...
              X