Survey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survey

Since Albert was so kind to create a bug tracking App, I will contribute to the community as well by adding public survey. Once we collect some suggestions I will post a link and let everybody vote on certain features we would expect in the next release. Hopefully this will allow Net Make developers to concentrate on features that are most expected from SC.
    Please post your suggestions as an reply to this thread. Make every post short (no more than 3 sentences) and very clear so every one can understand what you ask/expect. Once we collect more than a dozen replies I post an initial survey ( with an ability to add more features/suggestions to the list). You will be able to vote only once, but every new batch of features will be put into a separate Survey so one will have a chance to vote on every existing feature. Please put a HEADER in your reply (referring to your suggested feature)

Every post with the suggestion must start with the word "Survey" - to be considered. Check the list before you post to avoid duplicates.
    KEEP IT CLEAN - PLEASE DO NOT PUT ANY EXTRA COMMENTS OR ANYTHING ELSE EXCEPT FORMATTED SUGGESTIONS.

I will post my first reply to use as an example. You can simply keep the same format when replying.

Arthur
    Last edited by aka; 10-28-2014, 12:12 AM.
    -----------------------------------------
    Arthur Klisiewicz
    dATA POINT SOFTWARE
    www.datapointsoftware.com

Survey - 3rd party template integration

FEATURE:
    Implement integration with selected popular HTML templatin tool (i.e. Dreamweaver, Balsamiq Mockups or similar) for easy content formatting.
    Developer will create a template in external tool then import it into SC.
    Arthur Klisiewicz
    dATA POINT SOFTWARE

Comment

Survey - Export/Import for languages

FEATURE:
      Implement all Applications language messages in external database (SQLite) so it will be accessible for modification using 3rd party tools or user developed tools.
      Project admin can publish such database for public translation.
      Arthur Klisiewicz
      dATA POINT SOFTWARE

Comment

Survey - Dynamic Column width

FEATURE:
        Dynamic column width for grids. Application user can resize column widths and the settings are saved between the sessions.
        Arthur Klisiewicz
        dATA POINT SOFTWARE

Comment

Survey - Field Validation

FEATURE:
          prevent to enter values ​​that do not match the lookup query during insertion and / or modification of form and grids. In exception accept NULL.
          Giorgio Bravi
          Dolphin Software & Thinkware
          www.dolphin.it

Comment

OK, I see there's no interest so I simply disregard this.
            Arthur Klisiewicz
            dATA POINT SOFTWARE

Comment

well I think it's not a bad idea, but I missed this post. And as it scrolls out of view.... there has been a lot of posts recently on the forum.
              Albert Drent
              aducom software netherlands
              scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
              www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Working...
              X