multi-level master-details multiple records view

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multi-level master-details multiple records view

We need a multi-level master details for multiple records form like in codeontime generator , really it is very important because the multiple record form in SC does not contains a master-detail feature

Hello,

I will discuss your suggeston with our team.

regards,
    Bernhard Bernsmann

Comment

I need to perform a SEARCH in Master/Detail brid and SC has no tools for creating VIEW at all. This is a MUST !
      -----------------------------------------
      Arthur Klisiewicz
      dATA POINT SOFTWARE
      www.datapointsoftware.com

Comment

If it is only about the view why dont you create the view in your sql and just use it for querying?
        A detailed simple example is on http://www.arachnoid.com/MySQL/views_joins.html

Comment

with so many tables I have in my project it is a tedious job, prone to errors etc. Why not have some tool to create a View and store it in SC (the same way the Tables are stored). This isn't new. I have use this mechanisms in other tools and it had improved my work by 30% or more. Even SQL server has an easy tool to create views based on multiple tables and relationships.e
          Arthur Klisiewicz
          dATA POINT SOFTWARE

Comment

with so many tables I have in my project it is a tedious job, prone to errors etc. Why not have some tool to create a View and store it in SC (the same way the Tables are stored). This isn't new. I have use this mechanisms in other tools and it had improved my work by 30% or more. Even SQL server has an easy tool to create views based on multiple tables and relationships.e
            Arthur Klisiewicz
            dATA POINT SOFTWARE

Comment

Working...
            X