Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blocks border

Hello,

I have a form and in detail linked a grid (blocks1/blocks2). I already edited themes with form and grid (Content,Block etc), but I can't change the border color with custom form or grid theme. I would like to remove it, but no matter what setting I edit it does not update.

Could it be that you have to look into the templates? That's the only thing you didn't mention.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

I am not quiet sure what you mean...when I change the css with themes, I can see changes right next to themes window, but my applications do not update. I am not talking about template, I am talking about custom grid and form themes that I have applied. Some seetings do update, but border with blocks is not.

Comment

scriptcase11.jpg

Actually I am trying to remove the border, but in this case I changed the color to red. With my applications this border color is not being updated.

Comment

must be cache related...after system restart it's working...

Comment

Hello,

Are you re-generating those applications?

edit: oh, ok! I'm glad you were able to solve the issue.

regards,
            Bernhard Bernsmann

Comment

well, kind of...i managed to edit the border and i do see changes clearing the cache. But there seems to be an inside border with each block (Theme Chromo) that has grey color. Have to check if I missed some css, but I think I edited all border css.

Comment

So actually it is not solved. It's pretty unclear to me what all the properties in the css are. Especially if you set the advanced options. It's a matter of trial and error. Some better docs are required here. It's a complete sudoku to me. It's solvable, but only if you invest huge amount of time.
                Albert Drent
                aducom software netherlands
                scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
                www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

well...I did edit the css, re-generated all Applications, deployed...no changes...have to check if I need to restart my PC...from what I know, changing the colors of a graph with css stoped working for some reason. I reported this some weeks ago.

Comment

Hello,

Have you changed successfully the border color?

Could you please post a screenshot of the application that isn't working properly running? So I can forward it to our bugs team..

regards,
                    Bernhard Bernsmann

Comment

Working...
                    X