Images Folder path

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Images Folder path

I am trying to upload an image from a form to the root folder but SC does not let me upload to the root it only let's me upload the where the SC is located /lib/images/

I tried changing the Sub-folder for the image field to point to /public_html/website.com/uploades/gallery_images/ but its not letting me upload to this location.

If you need to upload in other directories you need a separate routine to do so.See http://www.solitude.dk/filethingie/
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Originally posted by saimax View Post
      I am trying to upload an image from a form to the root folder but SC does not let me upload to the root it only let's me upload the where the SC is located /lib/images/

I tried changing the Sub-folder for the image field to point to /public_html/website.com/uploades/gallery_images/ but its not letting me upload to this location.
      Hello,

I could not understand your issue fully. Are you unable to upload a file from a SC generated application, or is it an image that will be used on your project such as a header logo?

regards,
      Bernhard Bernsmann

Comment

I have a database on my server and some images that I want to display. The images are located in the following folder /public_html/website.com/iphone/uploades/gallery_images/

My SC form shows the images in the following folder http://website.com/webadmin/_lib/tmp/

How can I change it to show the images from /public_html/website.com/iphone/uploades/gallery_images

Comment

Hi Saimax, try to change your images folder path

Directory structure

When scripcase deployment wizzard ask you for the folders, you should use something like this (based on your directory structure):
          • Common Libraries Folder: /webadmin/_lib/prod
          • Images Folder: ../iphone/uploades/gallery_images
          • Temp Folder: /webadmin/_lib/tmp
          • Documments Folder: /home/hosting_user/public_html/website.com/webadmin/_lib/file/doc
          Last edited by hirambq; 02-15-2013, 09:46 PM.
          Best Regards
          Hiram BQ

Comment

I tried changing the image folder path but it does not work. Anything else I could do?

Comment

Working...
            X