SC7 Label Field Not Displaying Text on form

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC7 Label Field Not Displaying Text on form

I've added a label field (not in the db) to a form. The label title shows up in the form but not the text. Not sure if I am doing something wrong or what. The field is in a block if someone could confirm the problem.
    Latest version of Scriptcase updated regularly. Hosted on my own Cpanel server running php 5.4x and Centos. Use latest version of Firefox for development browser.

Originally posted by rickallen View Post
    I've added a label field (not in the db) to a form. The label title shows up in the form but not the text. Not sure if I am doing something wrong or what. The field is in a block if someone could confirm the problem.
    I have had a lot of trouble with label fields. You cannot access them with {} for instance. To avoid the problem, make it of type text and set the label property. It will have the same effect w.o. the problem.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Yes aducom, this is a work around and I will probably have to use it. I did notice something yesterday though.

Checking the box on the label field to reload the form does nothing. The label field is still blank when I generate and preview.

However I had a different ajax field in the form and when I checked the box on that field to reload when the value is changed, the label field text showed up.

If this is a bug I would like to see it fixed. A working label field would just be easier. Put text in and it's done. Great for special instructions in a block layout. It should not be necessary to reload the form just to see text assigned to a field. Most of the time I do not want to reload a form anyway.
      Latest version of Scriptcase updated regularly. Hosted on my own Cpanel server running php 5.4x and Centos. Use latest version of Firefox for development browser.

Comment

Hello,

Issue reported to our bugs team.

regards,
        Bernhard Bernsmann

Comment

Working...
        X