Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• global variable missing with editable grid view

Hi at all,
    today I created a form that ask 2 global variable,this form is created as 'single record'.All works fine.
    after I changed this form from 'single record' to 'editable grid view', the values that I filled as global variables are become missing and the form is not showed.
    If I return on form 'single record' then the global variables are asked and all works fine.

I tested with IE,Chrome,FF but is the same.

any help ?

Hello,

In which event are you using those global variables? Are they related to a specific record (such as the record being loaded as a 'single record app')?

regards,
    Bernhard Bernsmann

Comment

I tried in onload, onscriptinit, in SQL where condition but in any case after fiiled the value in the global variable I received the message : missing variable and the form is not showed....
      I checked the data session , when the form is in editable grid view the global variables in session after that I filled them at start , are missing...no values...

But with same code and variables in 'single record' mode the form start and works fine....

it seems a bug....

Comment

Where are your global variables declared for the first time?
        Albert Drent
        aducom software netherlands
        scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
        www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Hello,

Issue reported to our bugs team.

regards,
          Bernhard Bernsmann

Comment

at first time , the variables are declared in onload event I have to pass IDuser and IDclient into the form in order to fill those fields into the form.

Comment

Originally posted by vivon View Post
              at first time , the variables are declared in onload event I have to pass IDuser and IDclient into the form in order to fill those fields into the form.
              I think that the onload is not fired with the gridpresentation, but the onloadrecord. Try to declare them in the onscriptinit.
              Albert Drent

Comment

ARGHHHHH !!!
                I tried with the same form in SC v6 and all works fine....

it's a BUG of SC v 7.00.0016.

Please SC Support Team fix this bug because is very bad....!!!!

Comment

Hi Bernhard , there are news about the solution of bug ? It's too important to have this working feature ....
                  You mean that a form 'editable grid view' without a possibility to use global variables is a big problem !

Hey there are anybody with the same problem ?

please feedback !

Comment

Originally posted by vivon View Post
                    Hi Bernhard , there are news about the solution of bug ? It's too important to have this working feature ....
                    You mean that a form 'editable grid view' without a possibility to use global variables is a big problem !

Hey there are anybody with the same problem ?

please feedback !
                    Actually no. Did you try to declare the global in the onscriptinit?
                    Albert Drent

Comment

Hello,

No updates yet from our bugs team. If this is an urgent issue, I recommend you to contact our our support. Our chat is active on workdays from 8:00am to 6:00pm (GMT -3), and our ticket system is always available.

regards,
                      Bernhard Bernsmann

Comment

Working...
                      X