No announcement yet.

Upload error in 7.01.0009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another bug?? Apparently when you create a document upload field the code that is being created never calls the move_uploaded_file function
    so the temporary directory (in scriptcase/tmp) gets filled with sc_...._myfile.jpg and such files..
    Can someone please explain me what this for non standard behaviour is? It is normal to use the mentioned function to move an uploaded file to the proper directory.

Comment

If a file gets uploaded to the temporary directory then it is NOT utf8_encoded so any character above 127 will be utf-8 instead of win1252 or iso-8859-1. Please fix.

Comment

In SC6 this worked: I have a document filename field and I set disabled field to update mode.
        Then when I run my app I can not update that field since the field is properly disabled.
        In SC7 I can still update that field, no matter what I set.... !!
        Another bug..

Comment

You'll get a movie about this bug as well. Make me happy and resolve it.. sigh....

Comment

Originally posted by rr View Post
            Version 7.0.1.0011: the bug with the global variable in the comment still exists.
            My comment:
            /*
            [grid_filestorage_help]="Kies het kleine prullenbakje om een record met het bestand te verwijderen.<br>
            Kies Browse om een nieuw bestand te uploaden, kies daarna het mapje met het pijltje om te bevestigen.<br>
            De bestandsnaam zal daarna worden getoond.<br>
            Kies de bestandnaam zelf om het bestand op te halen.<br>
            Toegestane bestandstypen zijn; jpg;bmp;doc;rtf;docx;xls;tif;xslx;gif;pcx,txt";
            */
            This causes a global variable to be added... So it is a bug. I thought it was fixed?? It also fails with:
            //[grid_filestorage_help]="Kies het kleine prullenbakje om een record met het bestand te verwijderen.<br>
            Hello,

Try clearing your browser's cache, we perform several tests locally and did not occur in this problem.
            If the problem persists, tell me how you are doing. Notify application that this problem is occurring, and where you are telling this commented code.
            Best Regards,
            John L. Santos

Bug Tracker Team
            NetMake - IT Solutions

Comment

In SC6 this worked: I have a document filename field and I set disabled field to update mode.
              Then when I run my app I can not update that field since the field is properly disabled.
              In SC7 I can still update that field, no matter what I set.... !!
              Another bug..
              Hello,

Thanks for making the video, I appreciate it.
              The problem has been registered in our system and we are waiting for the fix, to release in the next updates.
              Last edited by John L. Santos; 12-05-2013, 08:26 AM.
              Best Regards,
              John L. Santos

Bug Tracker Team
              NetMake - IT Solutions

Comment

YES!! you make me happy... Be aware tho it is delved pretty deep I have been digging deeply into the generated code and found several issues (as you have seen).
                -the filename issue where & + % and characters above 127 fail
                -the issue where files are uploaded in my grid but the directory where the uplaods occur seem to be either a temp directory or the real one where I want to upload where it actually should be the real directory. (also serious!).
                Well you can check the movie..
                Last edited by rr; 12-05-2013, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Well that was my temporary happy feeling. I just did the update to 7.01.0013 and there are still lots of the reported bugs in there...
                  Please fix the bugs....

Comment

Well that was my temporary happy feeling. I just did the update to 7.01.0013 and there are still lots of the reported bugs in there...
                    Please fix the bugs....
                    Hello,

I said that your problem has been reported will be fixed in the next updates.
                    The developer has not released the fix to test, I ask that you wait a little longer.
                    Best Regards,
                    John L. Santos

Bug Tracker Team
                    NetMake - IT Solutions

Comment

I'll wait, this way I may not have to replace the whole module with the jquery uploader.
                      Please also take into account that the delete of files also has to be tested on files with strange characters. That is an issue that is often forgotten...

Comment

I'm stuck on the same problem, I already made an out sc prod. application to upload image files to a specific directory, the problem I have now is that
                        not find a way to redirect the field in the form so that the image is displayed when loading the form.

the $this->Ini->root. this->Ini->Path_imagens ...bla..bla.bla.. ....-> not solve anything

could someone please help me
                        Thanks

Comment

I dont really get your problem. In order to have the uploader work to some degree (it has its bugs) you HAVE TO set the paths in your deployment. That way the paths are
                          put into the main code whereupon it should work.
                          Are you sure that you have done that properly?

Comment

THIS BUG IS STILL NOT FIXED!!!!!!

When I upload a file with an & in it then I can upload it properly but I can not download it. & gets replaced by **ECom** when I download it.
                            When I upload a file with a + in it then I can not upload it.
                            When I upload a file with a space in it then I can up and download it.
                            When I upload a file with a # in it then I can upload it but not download it, # gets replaced by **JVel**
                            When I upload a file with a % in it then I can not upload it.
                            When I upload a file with a in it then I can not upload it.
                            When I upload a file with a in it then I can not upload it.
                            etc...
                            I guess nobody there ever heard about url encoding??

Comment

Hello,

Referring to problem with symbols, we release fixes recently for some symbols and we are working on the rest.
                              Best Regards,
                              John L. Santos

Bug Tracker Team
                              NetMake - IT Solutions

Comment

That is odd, I use the latest scriptcase 7.01.0014 (just checked) on Windows 2008 R2 Enterprise and guess what. I use apache as server and guess what? It
                                fails exactly as described.

I see this function in m grid_filestorage_js0.php
                                function nm_mostra_doc(campo1, campo2, campo3)
                                {
                                while (campo2.lastIndexOf("&") != -1)
                                {
                                campo2 = campo2.replace("&" , "**Ecom**");
                                }
                                while (campo2.lastIndexOf("#") != -1)
                                {
                                campo2 = campo2.replace("#" , "**Jvel**");
                                }
                                while (campo2.lastIndexOf("+") != -1)
                                {
                                campo2 = campo2.replace("+" , "**Plus**");
                                }
                                NovaJanela = window.open ("grid_filestorage_doc.php?script_case_init=<?p hp echo NM_encode_input($this->Ini->sc_page); ?>&script_case_session=<?php echo session_id() ?>&nm_cod_doc=" + campo1 + "&nm_nome_doc=" + campo2 + "&nm_cod_apl=" + campo3, "ScriptCase", "resizable, scrollbars");
                                }

All nice and well but where is the reverse function then??

In my grid_filestorage_doc.php I see the reference to:
                                if (!empty($_GET))
                                {
                                foreach ($_GET as $nmgp_var => $nmgp_val)
                                {
                                $$nmgp_var = NM_utf8_decode(NM_utf8_urldecode($nmgp_val));
                                $$nmgp_var = str_replace('**Plus**', '+', $$nmgp_var);
                                }
                                }

So if you convert it one way you surely have to convert it back...
                                The nm_mostra function runs on the client in javascript.

I can send you my grid_filestorage .. either the app or the generated and deployed code....

If you check nm_mostra_doc your see that for a file like: R&D document.pdf that the & gets replaced with **ECom**
                                and grid_filestorage_doc.php
                                So you eventually get the nm_mostra line:
                                NovaJanela = window.open ("grid_filestorage_doc.php?script_case_init=<?p hp echo NM_encode_input($this->Ini->sc_page); ?>&script_case_session=<?php echo session_id() ?>&nm_cod_doc=" + campo1 + "&nm_nome_doc=" + campo2 + "&nm_cod_apl=" + campo3, "ScriptCase", "resizable, scrollbars");

here the window.open has the following value:
                                grid_filestorage_doc.php?script_case_init=1&script _case_session=pptcvdm4ao904p0utqjp0kvl07&nm_cod_do c=" + "0" + "&nm_nome_doc=" + "3d_scene**Ecom**105.jpg" + "&nm_cod_apl=" + "grid_filestorage"

So there is an "3d_scene**Ecom**105.jpg" file supposed to be there... But there isnt! Why? because it has been uploaded as something else, namely 3d_scene&105.jpg" how interesting...
                                And of course if it was supposed to be saved as "3d_scene**Ecom**105.jpg" thene there shoudl be a reverse function whcih there isnt..

I suggest you start checking out http://blueimp.github.io/jQuery-File-Upload/ to see how it can be done properly.
                                And also check out this: https://github.com/blueimp/jQuery-Fi...sked-Questions
                                for handling weird characters. It is possible to upload strange characters if they are converted.

So any character above char(127) should be converted anyway when running on NON utf-8 filesystems (like windows server and various linux versions). utf-8 is NOT dbcs (windows). So the nm_mostra function should do a proper conversion as should do a proper conversion for upload and a proper conversion for download.
                                I suggest you make a simple form with editable grid, put a filename on it and start uploading files with the problem characters I already gave.
                                Last edited by rr; 01-28-2014, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X