Sc 7.1 do not print PDF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sc 7.1 do not print PDF

I try to prnt PDF on Sc 7.1 and the system hang, I have to reboot my developer laptop to continue working with Sc 7.1

if I try to open or execute any app without reboot, then the system hang again.

Sc 7.1 is a crap

I NEED A PROCEDURE TO CONVERT MY PROJECTS FROM V7 TO V6 AGAIN AND RETURN TO V6

Aquiles

Hello,

This can be a simple problem to your environment. Let us know what is the environment that you are using and also about the application that you are doing the export, this problem occurs with all applications?
    Your Scriptcase folder has all permissions?
    Best Regards,
    John L. Santos

Bug Tracker Team
    NetMake - IT Solutions

Comment

Hi John,

I return to V6, thank to a file scriptcase.6.018_pt_br.exe sending by Jesus_Sierra8 and now all work fine

but the V7.1 error with pdf that i can experiment, was in the print and print pdf FORM button do not in the export button on grid apps

this feature I do not have in V6, this feature is a new feature in V7

the system hang with the "conectando...." infinite message on the url

Aquiles

Comment

Hello,

I did some testing with all types of forms, making colorful and black and white export.

No problems were found. I believe that the problem should be caused by the amount of records or elements to be exported.
        This can be resolved by changing the runtime JavaScript in export configuration.
        Best Regards,
        John L. Santos

Bug Tracker Team
        NetMake - IT Solutions

Comment

Working...
        X