error while create project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error while create project

i created a new project, but the name of project is "blank" "null" (see photo), i want remove it.

how can do it

scriptcase error.jpg

This is one of my first problems I encountered when I started with SC. I'm curious how you managed to get this as I couldn't reproduce the problem. The only way to get rid of it is fiddling with the sqlite repository. As you are a new user or a testing user you can ask SC to do it for you. Otherwize you can locate te sqlite db and open it using a freeware tool like SQLite explorer.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Hello,

Issue reported to our bugs team.

regards,
      Bernhard Bernsmann

Comment

Originally posted by aducom View Post
        This is one of my first problems I encountered when I started with SC. I'm curious how you managed to get this as I couldn't reproduce the problem. The only way to get rid of it is fiddling with the sqlite repository. As you are a new user or a testing user you can ask SC to do it for you. Otherwize you can locate te sqlite db and open it using a freeware tool like SQLite explorer.

excuse me, but i know little bit english.
        I use SC from one year, the problem is born after crash of browser while i was creating new project, it's imposible reproduce it.

i searched the db of SC, but it don't find it.

Now, after your reply i have installed SqlLite, i search of to localize il db.

thank a lot

Comment

look at netmake\v7\wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\conf\scriptcas e\nm_scriptcase.db

You will have to look into the several tables to locate the problem. BUT.... PLEASE MAKE A BACKUP OF THIS FILE FIRST!!!!!!

If anything goes wrong your in big trouble if you cannot restore.
          Albert Drent
          aducom software netherlands
          scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
          www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Hello Mr. frdanilo,

I'm from the technical support of the scriptcase.
            Please, if you can, send to me the nm_scriptcase.db file , located at the path:
            Netmake\v7\wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\conf\scriptcas e
            So, i'll do a verification to correct the database.
            Please, send to the mail: r.alves@scriptcase.net
            Thank you.
            --
            ScriptCase Team

Comment

thanks

i located nm_scriptcase.db and i finded a record in table "sc_tbprj" with field "Cod_prj" blank; i deleted this record and i resolved.

Comment

Working...
              X