Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SOLVED]Fatal error: Call to a member function GetTag() when generating application.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SOLVED]Fatal error: Call to a member function GetTag() when generating application.

Hi all,

I'm currently new to scriptcase. im using version 7.1..i have been having this annoying problem for quite a number of days now. everytime i login and want to compile/generate any application i will get the following error. sometimes if i wait, it would be ok. sometimes it would just wont go away no matter if i logout and login again.

i'm beginning to think its a bug. however i might be wrong. Does anyone know this error and what is causing it?

scriptcase error.jpg

Are you sure that that file isnt damaged? Did you check that there was enough room left on the drive?
    Can you reach the server and make a log of what is happening with the sysinternals tools (using procmon)?
    Last edited by rr; 07-21-2014, 11:29 AM.

Comment

yo tengo el mismo problema

Comment

Sometimes it resolves when you export your application, then make a full backup, then delete the application and then you reimport the application. I've seen the same happen too, and when I tried this it resolved...

Comment

Good morning,

Can be some corrupted file in your scriptcase.
          try do a update manual, follow step by step in link below:
          http://suporte.scriptcase.com.br/ind.../manual-update

this tutorial show how do a manual update, it is based in scriptcase version 8.
          you can use it in other version. In first step : 1. Download Scriptcase’s .zip or .tgz format available online, you must download the scriptcase version 7 in menu Download > Old releases in our web site, you can download ScriptCase V7 ZIP for Windows

Have a nice day.
          --
          kind regards,
          Netmake team

Comment

Good morning,

The GetTag() function is related to theme.
            What is theme you are using?

Try change the theme that the problem will be solved.

--
            Best regard,
            Netmake team

Comment

Working...
            X