No announcement yet.

2 Generator Errors with DataGrid just after latest update 8.1.004

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2 Generator Errors with DataGrid just after latest update 8.1.004

    I am running on Windows 7 Ultimate Edition, Service Pack 1 I586

    The evening before I opened ScriptCase and Upgraded to
    ScriptCase Devel: 8.1.004
    ScriptCase Build: 1
    ScriptCase Prod: 8.1.004

    The ScriptCase server is running PHP 5.6.8

    Today I opened up ScriptCase and started on a new project which used American English as the default language and Germany German as the other language and used the German locale settings for numbers and dates appearances.

    I chose one application using the DataGrid Option

    And also created another FORM application that uses the same table as the DataGrid application.

    I went no further in Customizing all of the options for both of these applications.
    As soon as the Generate Code and Run buttons were Active I tried to see the Form and Datagrid at that rough stage.


    Generating the source code and running the Form application is fine.

    BUT, trying to generate the DataGrid application keeps producing these 2 errors:

    Error 1
    2 = mkdir(): No such file or directory
    C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v81\wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\generat or\nm_gp_geracao.php 301

    In this file path the file (nm_gp_geracao.php) actually exists right where it should be

    Error 2
    copy(C:/Program Files (x86)/NetMake/v81/wwwroot/scriptcase/devel/generator/language/arr_langs_tinymce.ini): failed to open stream:
    No such file or directory | Script: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v81\wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\lib\php \ linha: 3756

    in this file path the file (arr_langs_tinymce.ini) does NOT exist just as it warns

    To summarize: Generating Source Code and running a Form to my table that writes to this same DataGrid table executes flawlessly with no errors.
    But the DataGrid view application is producing those Generator errors.

    I am guessing that someone else will discover this as an issue or perhaps already has and can suggest a solution.

    Thank you for taking the time to read!
    Last edited by elMavericko; 10-29-2015, 01:10 PM.

  • #2

    Try updating the ScriptCase again. Usually this occurs is due to lack of permissions on the directory or missing files.

    Best Regards,
    John L. Santos

    Bug Tracker Team
    NetMake - IT Solutions