[SOLVED]Delete master record in master/detail form application fails

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SOLVED]Delete master record in master/detail form application fails

I am getting the following error when testing my app from within scriptcase. I have a master/detail form application with the 'delete child record' set on the detail link.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare function sc_mail_image() (previously declared in C:Program FilesNetMakev6wwwrootscriptcaseappSRTform_servicer equestform_servicerequest_sc_mail_image.php:2). If this code worked without the Zend Optimizer+, please set zend_optimizerplus.dups_fix=1 in your ini file in C:Program FilesNetMakev6wwwrootscriptcaseappSRTform_servicej obsform_servicejobs_apl.php on line 777

Re: Delete master record in master/detail form application fails

I am using the latest release Version 6.00.0031

Comment

Hello,

Please make a manual update and let me know if the issue continues.

regards,
      Bernhard Bernsmann

Comment

I downloaded the most recent zip file. Followed the manual update instructions. Generated all the applications in the project. When I tried to delete the master record I get the same error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare function sc_mail_image() (previously declared in C:\Program Files\NetMake\v6\wwwroot\scriptcase\app\SRT\form_s ervicerequest\form_servicerequest_sc_mail_image.ph p:2). If this code worked without the Zend Optimizer+, please set zend_optimizerplus.dups_fix=1 in your ini file in C:\Program Files\NetMake\v6\wwwroot\scriptcase\app\SRT\form_s ervicejobs\form_servicejobs_apl.php on line 781

Comment

Also, I have tried your support chat 3 times today for this an another problem. No support person ever entered the chat room. I have also tried to open a support ticket for this an the other problem and the Open Ticket and View Ticket links are not working on your support page.

Comment

I just was able to create a support ticket for this issue. The Open Ticket works with Internet Explorer, but it does not work with Chrome.

Comment

Hello,

I will see to it why our ticket system isn't working properly with Chrome. Thanks for your feedback.

regards,
              Bernhard Bernsmann

Comment

Working...
              X