Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SOLVED] xls, xlsx export problem

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [SOLVED] xls, xlsx export problem

    all my applications and databases are on utf8.
    when I open the summary exported xls or csv files they appear in excell with the codes for accented characters in French (éà.... ...), while for the same data when I export in the word .doc problem does not arise.
    I checked the csv file, it appears that it is encoded in ANSI ? If someone has a solution? thanks.

  • #2
    Hello,

    Issue reported to our bugs team.

    regards,
    Bernhard Bernsmann

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by eyal7773
      I also use UTF8 in Hebrew
      and the xls export worked good.
      Thanks for your feedback.

      regards,
      Bernhard

      Comment


      • #4
        Sorry, it is not a bug the importation of database from iso 8859-1 to utf8 genarated accented caracters in new database so just export on sql and replace (notepad++ for example) é with '' and so on ... and reimport and everything is in order, thanks for feedback.

        Comment


        • #5
          No problem.

          Thanks for letting us know.

          regards,
          Bernhard Bernsmann

          Comment

          Working...
          X