Last update 10-2-2013??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last update 10-2-2013??

Seems like the updates have slowed down. Used to be about every couple of weeks. Wonder if SC is working on something big?
    Latest version of Scriptcase updated regularly. Hosted on my own Cpanel server running php 5.4x and Centos. Use latest version of Firefox for development browser.

Reading 'the news' yes. Am I happy: no. I'm always hoping that they will stop creating new features and start bugfixing. I would have a good drink on them if they would wait a month or two and then came out with a version with no additional functionality at all but a rock solid and stable version..
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

I agree! Looks like the wait was for PHP 5.4 support and some minor bug fixes. One thing I would like to see fixed is the advanced editor for themes. It hasn't worked in a while. I have several custom themes and the simple editor works but does not have all of the options I need. "Issue reported to bugs team".
      Latest version of Scriptcase updated regularly. Hosted on my own Cpanel server running php 5.4x and Centos. Use latest version of Firefox for development browser.

Comment

"Issue reported to bugs team".

My bugs are killed and thrown in the trashcan :-P
        Albert Drent
        aducom software netherlands
        scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
        www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Working...
        X