Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refresh a grid application !!! important we are losing time

Hello,

In grid setting you have "Refresh Interval" option in seconds, but we have not a refresh function to use manually ???

I add a button for refreshing , but it's not display in header either in footer when grid is called by a form ?
    I've already write this as bug, but it's actually not solved !!!!

It's very important because a lot of programming time is lost to searching another solution

Please solved this asap !!!
    Best regards
    Nac
    Last edited by nacyil; 04-14-2014, 07:26 AM.

Originally posted by nacyil View Post
    Hello,

In grid setting you have "Refresh Interval" option in seconds, but we have not a refresh function to use manually ???

I add a button for refreshing , but it's not display in header either in footer when grid is called by a form ?
    I've already write this as bug, but it's actually not solved !!!!

It's very important because a lot of programming time is lost to searching another solution

Please solved this asap !!!
    Best regards
    Nac
    create a new java script button: location.reload();
    Then position it in your tool bar.

Comment

Thank you for answering Jamie,

But, the problem is that the header and footer are not displayed when you call your grid application from a menu or form application. So, toolbar and buttons are not displayed as well.

I have activate header and footer on link options but nothing, I have already write this as a bug !!! Nothing done at this moment

Best reagards

Comment

If you want to save the time then you need to run it again in the app.

Comment

Hello Moon968

Can you explain ??

Comment

Originally posted by nacyil View Post
            Thank you for answering Jamie,

But, the problem is that the header and footer are not displayed when you call your grid application from a menu or form application. So, toolbar and buttons are not displayed as well.

I have activate header and footer on link options but nothing, I have already write this as a bug !!! Nothing done at this moment

Best reagards
            When u link the form to the grid, you can enable the buttons/toolbar/actions and remove/add the buttons u need for the app. this should then display the refesh button for you within the grid app.

Comment

oh and dont pay attention to moon, has already been commenting crap on my open tickets... doesnt know what hes talking about

Comment

Working...
              X