Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiding Toolbar when using Blocks

I have an app with x2 blocks (layout -> blocks) using a "tab" for each
    In block1 I have the primary application fields which the user is able to edit (thus there is a Save button on the toolbar)
    When the user clicks on the second tab, the "Save" button from the initial app still remains in view.
    How do I hide this "Save" button each time the user clicks on the second "tab", and then naturally display the "Save" button when they click back on the 1st tab?

I looked into the events but the only usable event is onfocus where you can disable the button when the cursor goes into your first field. But I think this is an ugly method and not fail safe and a lot of work too. Unfortunately there's no ontabchange event. It might be that you can achieve that using javascript, but I'm not very good at that.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Thanks. I remember seeing and using a macro (but can't find it) that allows you perform the same functionality as a Toolbar button (ie: perform the Save function).
      Then what I would do is hide the Save button in the toolbar and create a new button, place it in the first form
      Do you know of the macro I am referring to to perform the Toolbar Save function

Comment

Found it but didn't work nm_atualiza('incluir');

Comment

Working...
        X