Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little sql problem and SC7

Hi,

Please treat me like a newbie because I am to this environment. I thank you in advance for any help with this. Having spent too much time on this already?

I have downloaded sc onto my win8 64 bit computer with ms sql 12 64bit already installed. I have used this for about 7 similar apps to CS7 with no issues.

I have tried many different ways to connect the two, bu it evdes me. Take a look a the pictures and I think they can easily explain.[ATTACH=CONFIG]336

After testing the connection, I can see some databases and can choose one. I still get the errors.

[/ATTACH]scasemssql2.jpg

Dave
    Attached Files
    Last edited by davem; 04-19-2013, 08:15 PM.
    Dave Mason
    http://www.applicationallstars.com/i...emberbadge.gif
    www.applicationallstars.com
    car_man46@yahoo.com

You did fill in username / password? What I could think of is that SC is using a 32 bit Apache variant and thus calling a 64 bit dll might go wrong. But it's purely guessing as I don't know on what platform you develop. Are you using native access or pdo?
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Thanks Albert,

I have used both 32 and 64 sql bit with the same results. It errors if I put in a user name. It says I pass the test if I don't. It does not actually connect because of no user name.
      Dave Mason
      http://www.applicationallstars.com/i...emberbadge.gif
      www.applicationallstars.com
      car_man46@yahoo.com

Comment

Hello,

Please contact our support regarding this issue. Our chat is active on workdays from 8:00am to 6:00pm (GMT -3), and our ticket system is always available.

regards,
        Bernhard Bernsmann

Comment

Are you trying to connect to a database not configured to use a user name? If you don't and passes it means it can connect to the api. But I think this is an authentication problem. Try to add a special user and password to your database and use these credentials in your SC connection. Does it still fail?
          Albert Drent
          aducom software netherlands
          scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
          www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Working...
          X