Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reinstalling scriptcase with old project

i had to reinstall SC7.
    i copy the files of the old .../wwroot/scriptcase/app/proj_name to the new aplication dir ..../app but i can not see my old project
    I have not a buckup of my project but only a copy of the old v71 directory

thanks in advance

If you have made a full copy then you can restore to this situation, then export all projects, re-install and import the projects. Other option to try is to restore the sqlite db from your old environment into your new environment.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

for reference
      i made a new installation. Then synchronise the old copy with the new installation with FreeFileSync. (attention to 2 files into the apache dir .if you try to make a copy of the ../v71 these files cannot be copied). Then make extract-backup of the project. Then re-install the SC because there is a problem with the updates. And finally in the new installation import the backup .zip file

Comment

Originally posted by cm4 View Post
        for reference
        i made a new installation. Then synchronise the old copy with the new installation with FreeFileSync. (attention to 2 files into the apache dir .if you try to make a copy of the ../v71 these files cannot be copied). Then make extract-backup of the project. Then re-install the SC because there is a problem with the updates. And finally in the new installation import the backup .zip file
        Just curious. If you have a backup of the project, why not the simple step of reinstall SC in new computer, and import the project? Don't understand the syncronization of the files.
        /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
        Some Customers opinions

Comment

Working...
        X