Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fatal error: Cannot use isset() on the result of an exppression

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fatal error: Cannot use isset() on the result of an exppression

    Error:
    Fatal error: Cannot use isset() on the result of an expression (you can use "null !== expression" instead) in C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v81\wwwroot\scriptcase\app\bbw_admin _test\sec_Login\sec_Login_apl.php on line 1244

    Started having this issue yesterday. Previously, I could create a project, export that project, and then import that project to a "new" project with a different name. I can no longer do that and once it breaks, it is broken. This issue appears to be related to projects that have been created using the group security module. It is not an issue with sc_ProjectManage example nor is it an issue with another project that I created that does not use the security module.

    See my other post here:
    http://www.scriptcase.net/forum/show...en-new-project

    I have been able to consistently reproduce this. Today, I reverted from 8.1.0005 to 8.1.0004 to fix the problem (and it did). Then I upgraded again to 8.1.0005. Cleaned up all the old projects where I had been playing around and then:

    1. Create a new project
    2. Add the security module
    3. Add the log module
    4. Export the project (FILE > EXPORT PROJECT)
    5. Import the project (to the original project with the same name) - no problem (FILE > IMPORT PROJECT)
    6. Import the project (to a NEW project) - giving it a different name - I get this error

    There was NO customization at all to the security module; except that I moved the sec_login application to the root directory.

    My Scriptcase > Security is NOT on. None of the applications are using security.

    This is how the security module was configured:
    MODULES > SECURITY > CREATE NEW
    GROUP
    CONN_MySQL
    Table prefix = sec_ (delete if already exist)
    Protect Logged Users
    Accept defaults for all tables

    GENERAL:
    Prefix applications with sec_
    MD5 encryption
    Enable Security = YES
    Use Captcha = NO
    Folder = Security
    Theme = SC8_BlueWood
    Log = None (I added the log later)
    Create new TREE menu

    LOGIN:
    Username = Letters, Numbers, and a Dot (will need to add @ later)
    Password = All characters allowed
    Retrieve Password = Send an email to reset password
    New Users = Not allowed (but I did check "send email to admin" group because I want to know when a new user is created)

    EMAIL SETTINGS:
    Input my email settings

    LOGGED USERS:
    Show = YES
    Brute Force = YES
    10 minutes / 3x out

    LOGIN:
    Admin / admin; (my administrator email) / group = administrator

    APPLICATIONS:
    Include all applications of this project in the table of applications

  • #2
    Here is the solution:

    Export source project.
    Import into target project.
    Build a new log.
    Apply the log schema.
    Regen source code.

    The issue is that the new project is missing a log schema.

    Comment

    Working...
    X