Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SOLVED] Filename issue on Document (database) and Document (Filename)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Touchwood View Post
    Charsets only deal with the presentation. With what you see on the screen. Charsets do not cause error-messages to be shown on the screen. That's been done by SC-magicians in Brazil.
    Hello,

Now let me understand your problem. Are you not able to upload files after the last update?

We are aware of a problem, but is a bit unlikely to occur. If you are using an ISO database, and try to upload a file named with UTF-8 characters, the PHP will not allow uploading this file.
    It also occurs when you try to insert files named with some characters restricted by the operating system itself. For example, in Windows you can not create file with some symbols \ / : * " < > and |, but Linux enables you to create them without problem.
    Best Regards,
    John L. Santos

Bug Tracker Team
    NetMake - IT Solutions

Comment

Hi cant upload files,
      I check the tmp folder "_lib/tmp" and i see that my files are stored there but SC dont move the file to the "_lib/file/img" or "_lib/file/doc", any suggestion to fix this?

Is a linux server and using uf8 with regular characters ( A-Z ) in file names.
      Thank you
      Best Regards
      Hiram BQ

Comment

Originally posted by hirambq View Post
        Hi cant upload files,
        I check the tmp folder "_lib/tmp" and i see that my files are stored there but SC dont move the file to the "_lib/file/img" or "_lib/file/doc", any suggestion to fix this?

Is a linux server and using uf8 with regular characters ( A-Z ) in file names.
        Thank you

Hello,

I believe the problem is in the directory path used in the application. You need to make sure some points.

1 - Directory path is only used for upload fields (filename) and not to upload fields (database).
        2 - Check the directory path applied to the application settings.
        3 - Check the directory path used during deployment.
        4 - Make sure that the configured directory path provider has the required permissions.
        Best Regards,
        John L. Santos

Bug Tracker Team
        NetMake - IT Solutions

Comment

Working...
        X