Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they are busy with v8

Comment

v8 also appears to have the same Issues with date field sorting as I originally reported back on 05-17-2014.

Is this going to soon be taken care of?

Comment

Apparently not, Ken. My client(s) are also wishing to see dates formatted mm/dd/yyyy on their spreadsheets. I'm not sure what to do about this now.

Comment

Any chance that someone has looked into this? I'm still having an issue with grids displaying a date column in a mm/dd/yyyy format but exporting to Excel as only the yyyy. This really needs to be looked and fixed. SC 8 has been out for while now. Certainly someone can be spared to look at this and fix? Come on, SC...

Comment

poor rjjacob, bartho already replied this thread, they have nothing more to do.

Comment

Hello NetMake, Well, it's been 10 months since I initially reported this BUG and have spent time going through many posts and the Bug Fixes as well as purchasing another year of support. To date, I still don't see that this request has been taken seriously. What more do I need to do?

Comment

Dear all,
                What is the status of this topic ?
                I'm not able to export date as a true date. Only text for the moment. What is the advantage to pay for a support if there is no answer from the team ?

Any helps would be greatly appreciated.
                Phil

Comment

Originally posted by eexplore View Post
                  Dear all,
                  What is the advantage to pay for a support if there is no answer from the team ?
                  Welcome to scriptcase.

Comment

Hello,

The NetMake apologizes for the inconvenience.
                    Indeed, there is a problem in export XLS with formatting date fields. The problem was reported to our development team and I am following this case closely.

As it also occurs in version 8, I'm moving the topic there. So it may be more up to date as soon as we release updates.
                    Best Regards,
                    John L. Santos

Bug Tracker Team
                    NetMake - IT Solutions

Comment

Hi,
                      Could you please update us about this problem. The issue is still alive... thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
                      X