No announcement yet.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH DATATYPES ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes Manfred - that is the sad part about NetMake. They pump the SC IDE with commercial asking us to buy another license, but they do not fix bugs for years. That is why my next project would definitely not be in SC. Until then I have to use it because I went to far with what I have started some time ago. I prefer to pay 4 times more $$$ and save time on fixing bugs and dealing with frustration. SC is not an expensive product but we obviously get what we pay for - low quality :-(
    All this is not about the technical issues but rather about their philosophy of selling, development, marketing. For some people (or nations) the quality equals = long term relation with the customer. For NetMake (I would hate to say - for all Brasilians) this equation is unknown territory. This reminds me Chineese products which flood the markets of this planet, yet they are lowest possible quality. It took 10-15 yeras and not some Chineese companies make top quality products. There are still very few, but they exist. So Chineese people learning pretty fast, because everybody sees their economy grows. As we see Brassilian economy definitely is not thriving and perhaps the mentality is one of the causes (although I'm sure not the only one).

-----------------------------------------
    Arthur Klisiewicz
    dATA POINT SOFTWARE
    www.datapointsoftware.com

Comment

Working...
    X