Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capture link can't filter (URGENT)!!!!

Capture Link doesn't allows to choose variable or field to filter a grid waiting a param to filter.

Captura.JPG

Don't works either on V7

This is needed on a lot of situations. Right now, I need from a form, capture a field, filtering the capture grid with the customerid, to just show records associated to this customer, and to create associated records too from there.

I consider it as CRITICAL BUG, because is a very important feature, and don't allows to continue working on the project.
    Don't know how something trivial like this is not a knowed bug.
    Last edited by Giu; 08-27-2014, 06:22 PM.
    /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
    Some Customers opinions

Comment

• Carlos,

I was going to follow your instructions but this morning when Scriptcase was started the error did not occur. No system changes, just a security update from Windows today but I do not see how that can have an effect.

I will leave as is for the moment until it happens again.

Thanks, Ian

Comment

• I had a similar issue with totals not lining up - they were all one column out.

Solution for me was in the GroupBy section - under Static GroupBy - in Settings - I enabled "Use empty group by". Unclear why this was needed....

http://www.scriptcase.net/forum/show...p-with-columns

Comment

• BUG on layout pages blocks

Hi!

There is a BIG BUG on handling layout pages and blocks data definedt see the image on atch

Tabs is not handled on single iframe but queued to the first tab

please correct this

vincenzo
          Attached Files

Comment

• Some android devices (tablets in my case) are not recognized as mobile devices because of the preg_match() string in the index.php.

The string starts with: preg_match('/(android|bb\d+|meego).+mobile|avantgo|...
            It works if you change it to: preg_match('/(android|bb\d+|meego).+mobile|android|avantgo|...

Even adding the word 'tablet' to the string makes it work correctly.

If some others experience similar problems, here is a workaround (onApplicationInit) to make at least the mobile menu work.
            Code:
            if(preg_match('/(?i)android|tablet|phone|phablet/',$_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']))
            {
            	sc_menu_force_mobile(true);
            }
            Setting up different toolbars for desktop and mobile version in a grid application have no effect, it seems to work on form and control though.
            Also the Exit button (on mobile) always runs into a 404 error, you have to create a button with a direct link to the page/app you want to go. This is probably
            related to the fact that the applications are running within a menu application (= iframe) on the desktop and in their own window on mobile devices.

jsb

Comment

• hi jsb, in my case all working on mobile normally even the menu, only the single record form update button doesnt work on mobile, while the same works perfect on desktop. really irritating. tried 5 android devices and iphone... all the same. i have nothing complicated in this form is simple link from grid to update the record... is there workaround to update the data from mobile other than the update bottun of the mobile version?? i have some more data in the changelong thread v8.006 discussing John about the same issue. so far no luck overcome thos problem

Comment

• I tried this update thing earlier today and check that the update was ok, the problem was the "update data" message that was not showing up correctly, can you test and check if the record is updating or not?
                Best regards,
                Carlos Lacerda.
                ScriptCase Commercial Manager.

Email: carlos@scriptcase.net
                Visit our Blog: http://www.scriptcase.net/blog/
                Visit out fan page: http://www.facebook.com/Scriptcase

Comment

• hi carlos, yes i don't have that "data modified" message at all! on desktop works fine, a small processing ajax message then goes back sc_redir onAfterUpdate to the grid... but on mobile shows only Processing message for 2 seconds then nothing happens, no response at all, no message, no confirmation, no error, nothing! even tried to remove the sc_redir but nothing change on mobile... still the same

when i activate all the errors to show under application, i noticed something

in the header, first line is for the log.. insert into log...etc

second one is select the table that these fields are belong to... select (*) from table..... where id=111 - all ok

when clicking save (update) shows output like this:

insert into log table... all ok

second line, select (*) from table WHERE (id=0)

and this message stopps on screen of the mobile, while on desktop blinks when doing the update then is gone becasue the record is updated, but on mobile it keeps on screen because the update is not done!

Comment

• adz1111 i think empty group by is used to start a grid that has group by rules defined, but you don't want to use any one when the grid starts (not sure)

Comment

• yes that is in the menu as well, noticed it since sc8 day 1 but didn't consider it important as i went to themes, created a new one then removed all images that shows there, i don't want them although may look nice, i tried with CSS margins to align for menu but wasn't coming correct, so removed them from the theme, simple text, without icons and cheers

but should be considered by bugs team, menu icons alignment and css adjustment for them was smoother in sc7 i tried them, but in sc8 they are mess, icons are a way too close or high than a menu text/button... tried all possible CSS tricks, no use, icons don't position correctly

Comment

• yes that is in the menu as well as the page/tabs icons... i noticed it since sc8 day 1 but didn't consider it important as i went to themes, created a new one then removed all images that shows there, i don't want them although may look nice, i tried with CSS margins to align for menu but wasn't coming correct, so removed them from the theme, simple text, without icons and cheers

but should be considered by bugs team, menu icons alignment and css adjustment for them was smoother in sc7 i tried them, but in sc8 they are mess, icons are a way too close or high than a menu text/button... tried all possible CSS tricks, no use, icons don't position correctly

but VDPVince, for your last 2 image, that you can control from the field settings itself, set to horizontal = left and vertical = middle... for title, css object and input.. all

Comment

• Hi!
                          The problem is not the allignement but that the data is put on the end of ship data tab not on the patient tab the last image have the same error the yellow data are on the end of first tab
                          not on the more data tab o sc7 this problem is not present all block data function correctly

Comment

• Text autocomplete not working on version 8.00.0006. Please take necessary initiative as early as possible.

Comment

• Yeah - possibly

Comment

• I will ask to the test manager to take a look at those 2 problems.
                                Best regards,
                                Carlos Lacerda.
                                ScriptCase Commercial Manager.

Email: carlos@scriptcase.net
                                Visit our Blog: http://www.scriptcase.net/blog/
                                Visit out fan page: http://www.facebook.com/Scriptcase

Comment

Working...
                                X