Combo-box for date is not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combo-box for date is not working

Testing some options of Scriptcase for a field type date, appear the option "Combo-box" (check "ScriptCase-Config field for year.png"), but when I try to use this option, the field disappears when is deployed (check "ScriptCase-Deploy form.png").

Scriptcase version: 8.1.041

Thanks for help!

AYMG

Hello,

I tested in development and deployment, but did not identify the problem.
    Try deploy in the same development environment.
    Attached Files
    Best Regards,
    John L. Santos

Bug Tracker Team
    NetMake - IT Solutions

Comment

Dear John,

Thanks for your reply, in order to verify, could you please send me your configuration? Like you can see in my screenshots, to me no appear the combo-box, before this post, I delete all navigation data, also, I tested in Firefox with the same behaviour, the combo-box is not deploy.

Few minutes ago, I did a backup from my app, uninstall scriptcase, download a fresh version and reinstall, I restore the app from backup and the issue is there.

Thanks again!
      Last edited by aymg01; 06-01-2016, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Hi John,

I found the issue: combo-box only appear when the field of table, is defined like DATE, in my case the field is defined like YEAR, also, failed too when you try to create a new field (no associated to database table) and try to use year combo-box.

Check screenshots for reference.

Regards,

AYMG
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Currently ScriptCase not have treatment for YEAR type columns.
          I reported your problem and requested the homologation to this column type in the ScriptCase.
          Best Regards,
          John L. Santos

Bug Tracker Team
          NetMake - IT Solutions

Comment

Working...
          X