Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Generation Error in /opt/NetMake/v8/wwwroot/scriptcase/devel/generator/nm_gp_ler_camp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generation Error in /opt/NetMake/v8/wwwroot/scriptcase/devel/generator/nm_gp_ler_camp

Hello,

after update to SC 8 and converting a project to version 8, I got the following errors when generating some grid applications:

2 = substr() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given
    /opt/NetMake/v8/wwwroot/scriptcase/devel/generator/nm_gp_ler_campos.php 2260
    /opt/NetMake/v8/wwwroot/scriptcase/devel/generator/nm_gp_ler_campos.php 2264
    /opt/NetMake/v8/wwwroot/scriptcase/devel/generator/nm_gp_ler_campos.php 2268

Furthermore I noticed, that at the fieldpositioning all field are on the left side. The one and only block, defined at layout > blocks is lost. I repaired this, but nothing the error above (2 = substr().....) still occurs.

I tried then to create a new grid application with almost same configuration (I did not check every detail): no errors occur. Im confused, now.

Did I some mistakes or is this a bug (converting bug)?

Please help.

Kind Regards
    Johannes Jahn

Hello,

Please contact our support team as a trial user.

regards,
    Bernhard Bernsmann

Comment

Problem SOLVED!

SOLVED!

After deactivating my popup blocker, I get this message:

unserialize(): Error at offset 1663 of 3041 bytes | Script: /opt/NetMake/v8/wwwroot/scriptcase/devel/lib/php/sc_unserialize.php linha: 20

So I realize, that SC could have a problem to split the informations in the SC-database (at converting and generating time). I recognized in the SC-database some not readable strings like "ß", "ö", "Ü" and so on. This strings are incorrect and should be german umlauts like "", "",... Then I convert the whole SC7-database (replace "ä" with "",...), deleted my incorrect project in SC8, and do an converting from SC7 to SC8 again. When I open a form now and go to "SQL" then the fields of the primary key are recognized by SC! The described problems with grid applications do not appear anymore. So I generate some applications WITHOUT ERROR!!!!!

Maybe this helps someone.

Johannes

Comment

Thank you very much for your feedback.

regards,
        Bernhard

Comment

Working...
        X