Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Generation Error in /opt/NetMake/v8/wwwroot/scriptcase/devel/generator/nm_gp_ler_camp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Generation Error in /opt/NetMake/v8/wwwroot/scriptcase/devel/generator/nm_gp_ler_camp

    Hello,

    after update to SC 8 and converting a project to version 8, I got the following errors when generating some grid applications:


    2 = substr() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given
    /opt/NetMake/v8/wwwroot/scriptcase/devel/generator/nm_gp_ler_campos.php 2260
    2 = substr() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given
    /opt/NetMake/v8/wwwroot/scriptcase/devel/generator/nm_gp_ler_campos.php 2264
    2 = substr() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given
    /opt/NetMake/v8/wwwroot/scriptcase/devel/generator/nm_gp_ler_campos.php 2268
    2 = substr() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given

    Furthermore I noticed, that at the fieldpositioning all field are on the left side. The one and only block, defined at layout > blocks is lost. I repaired this, but nothing the error above (2 = substr().....) still occurs.

    I tried then to create a new grid application with almost same configuration (I did not check every detail): no errors occur. Im confused, now.

    Did I some mistakes or is this a bug (converting bug)?

    Please help.

    Kind Regards
    Johannes Jahn

  • #2
    Hello,

    Please contact our support team as a trial user.

    regards,
    Bernhard Bernsmann

    Comment


    • #3
      Problem SOLVED!

      SOLVED!

      After deactivating my popup blocker, I get this message:

      unserialize(): Error at offset 1663 of 3041 bytes | Script: /opt/NetMake/v8/wwwroot/scriptcase/devel/lib/php/sc_unserialize.php linha: 20

      So I realize, that SC could have a problem to split the informations in the SC-database (at converting and generating time). I recognized in the SC-database some not readable strings like "ß", "ö", "Ü" and so on. This strings are incorrect and should be german umlauts like "", "",... Then I convert the whole SC7-database (replace "ä" with "",...), deleted my incorrect project in SC8, and do an converting from SC7 to SC8 again. When I open a form now and go to "SQL" then the fields of the primary key are recognized by SC! The described problems with grid applications do not appear anymore. So I generate some applications WITHOUT ERROR!!!!!

      Maybe this helps someone.

      Johannes

      Comment


      • #4
        Thank you very much for your feedback.

        regards,
        Bernhard

        Comment

        Working...
        X