sc_mail not sending mails anymore

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sc_mail not sending mails anymore

I have a problem at the moment with my Scriptcase v8.

I have been using it since it came out and has been a wonderful tool.

But just today I started getting this error message about sc_mail_send(), it use to work fine until today.

Please help me out , i am using it for a project right now.

Thank you.

See the error message:

Error
    stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to mail.flint-online.com:25 (A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. )
    Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Swift_TransportException' with message 'Connection could not be established with host mail.flint-online.com [A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. #10060]' in C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v8\wwwroot\scriptcase\prod\third\swi ft\classes\Swift\Transport\StreamBuffer.php:268 Stack trace: #0 C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v8\wwwroot\scriptcase\prod\third\swi ft\classes\Swift\Transport\StreamBuffer.php(69): Swift_Transport_StreamBuffer->_establishSocketConnection() #1 C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v8\wwwroot\scriptcase\prod\third\swi ft\classes\Swift\Transport\AbstractSmtpTransport.p hp(117): Swift_Transport_StreamBuffer->initialize(Array) #2 C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v8\wwwroot\scriptcase\prod\third\swi ft\classes\Swift\Mailer.php(79): Swift_Transport_AbstractSmtpTransport->start() #3 C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v8\wwwroot\scriptcase\app\GeoL in C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v8\wwwroot\scriptcase\prod\third\swi ft\classes\Swift\Transport\StreamBuffer.php on line 268

Hello,

Please make sure that there isn't anything wrong with your SMTP server.

"Connection could not be established with host mail.flint-online.com [A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. #10060]'"

regards,
    Bernhard Bernsmann

Comment

Hello,

I wonder if you've solved your problem or still persists. Thank you.
      Best regards,
      Thomas Soares.
      ScriptCase International.

Email: t.soares@scriptcase.net
      Visit our Blog: http://www.scriptcase.net/blog/
      Visit out fan page: http://www.facebook.com/Scriptcase

Comment

Working...
      X