[SOLVED] Error on Deploy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi
    thank's for your answer. I agree to everything you wrote. FTP is crazy to handle in configuration like this. I not like to setup the firewall for this.
    The only hope i had ist SFTP (not FTPS). Then SFTP is over ssh (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SSH_File_Transfer_Protocol). With sftp you don't have problems like you describe. But also SFTP not working. Why?

Best regards
    Steve

Comment

SFTP needs a specific SFTP server but it also needs a port to be open to receive data from. Hence that port needs to be forwarded if it isnt yet. So there it also depends on the firewall/router.
      You could use an alternative tho, set up a small website with a file uploader on it protected with password+ip number and upload via https. Then when the file is uploaded you can do stuff with it (e.g. copy the old files and replace them with the new ones) using standard php..
      But then that is how I would circumvent this difficulty if the ports cant be forwarded properly.
      Of course you could try setting your sftp server to another port that is forwarded properly but then you'd have to ask the people that administrate the firewall/router. sfp normally uses port 22 as far as I know.

Comment

Hi
        yes, the sftp server is setup and works from every place in the net, also from private adresses behind dsl-routers :-) There is nothing to configure, because connection from the client to the firewall are allowed on (most) every router with internet access. Yes, sftp works on port 22, like ssh. Again, my WEB Server (and ftp server and sftp server) is on a public ip with no firewall. Only the scriptcase machine is behind a firewall. And ftp does not work in active mode like that... but sftp should work. But does not. rsync (also via ssh) works without any problems from the scriptcase machine to the webserver.

Comment

I havent tested sftp in scriptcase so I guess you need to turn on logging on your sftp server and check for what is going on. And check whether it even gets connected.
          Abyway you could check this site: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4...-sftp-with-php and make a similar example in php. If you can make normal php work with sftp and scriptcase doesnt work with it then the only thing I can think of is either a certificate problem or scriptcase has an error.

Comment

Hi,

I have the same bug :-( Hope to get a fix or workaround soon.

Rolf

Comment

Still no SFTP working? I have a local SFTP server, but I get the same error each time.

Comment

Why dont you just use a standard sftp program to upload the files by hand? That should work fine. winscp should work fine (for example) and it is free.

Comment

That exactly what I do.... but having it built right in to Scriptcase would make it so much quicker to deploy.
                  If it doesn't work... why is it even an option?

Comment

Hello everyone,

The problem already was solved in release v8.0.041. Please, try to perform new tests for check.
                    --
                    Caio Guerra
                    Scriptcase - Web Developer
                    www.scriptcase.net

Comment

Its working!
                      Now if only it would remember what I entered there so I didn't have to fill out each time..... it would be perfect!

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X