Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SOLVED] Filter between two dates do not work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [SOLVED] Filter between two dates do not work

    The filter between two dates do not work, I attach image file.

    The SQL statement do not have Where clause when the filter is between two values.

    Please Fix it.

    Regards,

    Roger
    Attached Files

  • #2
    The picture is vague unfortunately, but as far as I can see the date formats in the detail and search box differ. SO I can imagine that this has to do with the failure.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

    Comment


    • #3
      The date format is correct, when I filter for exactly equal, greater or equal, less than or equal values ​​it does well, but when it is between two values ​​does not work.

      Sample in debug mode

      Sql Where between two values :
      No Where clause

      Sql Where exactly equal :
      where ( fecha_prog = '20140929' )

      Sql Where greater than :
      where ( fecha_prog > '20140929' )

      Comment


      • #4
        Hello Roger,

        Have you tried to activate debug mode on the application to see the sql that is being generated?

        regards,
        Bernhard

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by bartho View Post
          Hello Roger,

          Have you tried to activate debug mode on the application to see the sql that is being generated?

          regards,
          Bernhard
          Yes, the sql where clause is not present when the filter is between two values

          Comment


          • #6
            Hello,

            Issue reported to our bugs team.

            regards,
            Bernhard Bernsmann

            Comment


            • #7
              Barho i have reportes similrs errors with filter of your SAMPLES. They do not work. too.
              So, i think this is important for us.

              Comment


              • #8
                Hello,

                What is the database and the type of column you are using?
                Tell us the URL of our samples have the same problem.
                Best Regards,
                John L. Santos

                Bug Tracker Team
                NetMake - IT Solutions

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by John L. Santos View Post
                  Hello,

                  What is the database and the type of column you are using?
                  Tell us the URL of our samples have the same problem.
                  I attach images of Help Desk System, with the filter error
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Please enter to your demo: http://www.scriptcase.net/scriptcase...ynamic-search/
                    and filter where credit limit < 5000 and you will see it do not find any record!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Solved v8.0.013 - tested in Advanced Search

                      Thanks to bugs team.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        SC8....013 Show error with project samples

                        I did upgrade to SC8...013 BUT i can see your Project SAMPLES show an error when i try to generate the code.

                        And i got this error:

                        Undefined variable: cmp_ch | Script: C:\Program Files\NetMake\v71\wwwroot\sc8\devel\class\generato r\nmFontePHP.class.php linha: 26145


                        I have been unable to migrate to SC8 because it has many errors. I am working with last version SC7.
                        Attached Files

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by alvagar View Post
                          I did upgrade to SC8...013 BUT i can see your Project SAMPLES show an error when i try to generate the code.

                          And i got this error:

                          Undefined variable: cmp_ch | Script: C:\Program Files\NetMake\v71\wwwroot\sc8\devel\class\generato r\nmFontePHP.class.php linha: 26145


                          I have been unable to migrate to SC8 because it has many errors. I am working with last version SC7.

                          Hello,

                          Tell us in more detail what our sample project and application in which the problem occurs, so we can fix as soon as possible.
                          Best Regards,
                          John L. Santos

                          Bug Tracker Team
                          NetMake - IT Solutions

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Hello, John, i am trying with your project DEMO and when i generate the all apps.
                            This is the app name and message:

                            APP NAME: mcr12_1

                            MESSAGE ERROR:
                            Undefined variable: cmp_ch | Script: C:\Program Files\NetMake\v71\wwwroot\sc8\devel\class\generato r\nmFontePHP.class.php linha: 26145

                            Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '=', expecting identifier (T_STRING) or variable (T_VARIABLE) or '{' or '$' in C:\Program Files\NetMake\v71\wwwroot\sc8\app\samples\mcr12_1\ mcr12_1_apl.php on line 3254

                            I CAN SEE WITH FILTER DYNAMIC VER 8 DO NOT WORKS IN SAMPLES. I POSTED HERE THIS ERROR,

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hello,

                              The problem in our sample project was passed to the team responsible for fixing it.
                              Best Regards,
                              John L. Santos

                              Bug Tracker Team
                              NetMake - IT Solutions

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X