No announcement yet.

ODBC drivers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the other ODBC connection error. It sees the database but will not allow the connection.

Connection Error

odbc_connect(): SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot open database "JCPZ_FLAG_FORMS" requested by the login. The login failed., SQL state 37000 in SQLConnect

Comment

Please test the following:
      -install the 32 bits mssql odbc driver!! The 64 bits will not work since scriptcase is 32 bits.
      -connect to the database using odbc 32!! bits (in windows\systemwow64\odbcadm.exe as far as I quickly recall, it is the 32 bits tho the folder path says syswow64). That first MUST work before anything else.
      -use an odbc query tool (ms access, msquery32, ...) but use the 32 bits version, use this to test your connection.

Comment

@BrianWatson :

For ODBC-Connection look at the post from rr. For a SQL Connection to MSSQL Server use "MSSQL Server NATIVE SRV PDO" as DBMS type in SC and look at this documentation: Click! This works for PHP 5.4.

If you can't connect (username or password invalid), you must use the mixed (Windows and SQL Server) login in MS SQL Server. Don't feel free to ask ...
        Best regards: - Reinhard -

I use ScriptCase 8 Enterprise Edition, Version 8.(latest)

Comment

Originally posted by RHS View Post
          @BrianWatson :

For ODBC-Connection look at the post from rr. For a SQL Connection to MSSQL Server use "MSSQL Server NATIVE SRV PDO" as DBMS type in SC and look at this documentation: Click! This works for PHP 5.4.

If you can't connect (username or password invalid), you must use the mixed (Windows and SQL Server) login in MS SQL Server. Don't feel free to ask ...
          BrianWatson

After this possible solution, is still with the same problem?

I await your response.
          Best regards,
          Thomas Soares.
          ScriptCase International.

Email: t.soares@scriptcase.net
          Visit our Blog: http://www.scriptcase.net/blog/
          Visit out fan page: http://www.facebook.com/Scriptcase

Comment

Working...
          X