Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Field disabled but can clic on link associated or calculator !! Non sense .... PLEASE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, Dave I reported that so many times and also send an email as MikeDe propose, but nothing.

Actually, my customers need to clic twice on all buttons if the cursor leaves a field with onbur ajaxevent !!!!! What is amazing is that it was working in V7, so I don't think is so difficult to fix that bug.

in the meantime, my upgrades expires on 12/2/2015.
    it's bad
    Nac

Comment

Hello

I don't understand why this bug is not resolved yet !!! it was working in sc7 ....
      We are now on v8.0.32 and nothing, and what it's amazing is that there is no comment from moderators

nothing !!!

Comment

Well we can comment but we're only moderators. We sadly enough can't fix bugs either. I so wish that we could!! We're just volunteers and answer some questions and kick out real spammers that want to bring us their junk ware and other scams (yes they do appear from time to time).

Comment

hey rr, can you kick bartho for us? we will be happy

Comment

I wish he would be able to kick someone over there to solve bugs that have been reported numerous times. Sadly enough that is not the case. SC is improving step by step but they are not there yet...
            If they pay me to fly me over to brazil and stay there I would personally in fine detail tell them how to improve.. But alas that probably won't happen. But it would be fun, I'd take aducom along too.

Comment

a flight to brazil hehe I don' think Albert will allow it, unless during vacations then you go together loool

but i hear is not safe there, see bartho and marcia long time didn't hear from them, perhaps gangs took them out, or, some SC angry customers kidnapped them somewhere in Rio de Janeiro and wont release them unless all bugs be solved... I watch a lot of US movies huh hehehe just kidding for sure

simply as Albert said, they are doing their best lately, it is obvious, and we ar thankful for the efforts, but quality level and control differ in their location comparing to our places standards

cheers

Comment

Hello again

This bug is remaining not resolved yet !!!

to remember : if you add a onbur ajaxevent to a field, you enter into this field for input and you clic directly to a button you need to clic a second time to this button to execute it

Please bug teams , do something for that it was working on sc7
                Thanks

Comment

See also this thread, same problem: click

Dave
                  Dave Prue
                  Code Whisperer
                  Lahar International Corp
                  www.lahar.net

Comment

I'm not sure, but my assumption is:

Ajax petition is closing the JS events cycle due to "redirection". When you click on calculator, blur is fired because field is losing the event, due redirecting context by Ajax petition, click event is not fired. Then, because field hasn't focus, click works ok, and blur is fired again.

I'm not a JS guru, maybe I writed something crazy, but has some kind of sense.

A simple solution: http://1drv.ms/1GelBbe
                    /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
                    Some Customers opinions

Comment

Hello Giu

Thanks for your solution with your js methods !!! it's work perfect but that's means that I need to change +/- 200 applications with I think in each app an average for 5 fields with onbur events !!!!!

My project is installed and working fine, if I do that solution I take the risk to create new errors !!! in other hand, in sc7 it was working !!!!

shit situation !!!!

Comment

has you access to V7 generated code? Did you tried to see diff between versions? Maybe some preventDefault here and there can solve it?
                        /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
                        Some Customers opinions

Comment

I can see that , I'll tell you if I find something

Comment

Originally posted by nacyil View Post
                            Hello,

I write this a lot of time but nothing resolved

Suppose :

a field with a link app associate to a modal grid app , I disable it in some case in my code but I can clic on link button and change the field value ?????

a numeric field with calculator , I disable it in some case in my code but I can clic on calculator button and change the field value ????

And, very urgent !!! v28 did not resolve the bug with twice click on button if the last field has a ONBUR ajax_event

PLEASE RESOLVE THOSE NON SENSE BUGS THEY GIVE US A LOT PROBLEMS IN OUR CUSTOMERS

Thanks
                            Nac
                            Thank you for reporting the disabled fields. I will be informing the development team for this problem to be resolved.

The ONBUR the problem will be fixed in the next update.

Thank you.
                            Last edited by Thomas Soares; 03-18-2015, 08:56 AM.
                            Best regards,
                            Thomas Soares.
                            ScriptCase International.

Email: t.soares@scriptcase.net
                            Visit our Blog: http://www.scriptcase.net/blog/
                            Visit out fan page: http://www.facebook.com/Scriptcase

Comment

Working...
                            X