Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I need to pay for bugs corrections ??????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aducom View Post
    Dave: no that's not what I've been told by SC. As long as you stay in version 8 bugfixes will apply. Only new functionality will not and is depending on your subscription. It would have been different if SC choose to go to version 9, but they are not and as I'm told they have no current plans to do so.

I know that you have all kind of reasons to nag, but please stay with the facts and try to avoid to append all kind of remarks that is not helping anyone of us. If there's a version 8.1 and you will not receive the bugfixes for 8 then I would like to know as I will address SC for it.

We're all volunteers here and in the same boat as you. I get irritated to read the remarks everytime as it adds nothing and they don't make your points stronger, no matter how valid they are.
    Sorry, Albert, I do not mean to upset your day. I will not comment on the topic further. I guess time will tell what happens when 8.1 gets released.

Dave
    Dave Prue
    Code Whisperer
    Lahar International Corp
    www.lahar.net

Comment

Originally posted by daveprue View Post
      Sorry, Albert, I do not mean to upset your day. I will not comment on the topic further. I guess time will tell what happens when 8.1 gets released.

Dave
      Dave, we all know that SC has a lot of things to improve, and I know that I'm closer to them to see changes towards the right direction. But it goes slow and I can understand that this works on the nerves of many people including mine. I have waited over 9 versions before upgrading until a showstopper (for us) was fixed. But if I demand professionalism from them (and I work hard on that, believe me) I need to stay professional too. Nagging and ranting does not help me nor anybody so I try to avoid that and I'm human too Dave. Sometimes I need to hold myself ;-)
      Albert Drent
      aducom software netherlands
      scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
      www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Working...
      X