Error uploading file

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error uploading file

I'm using scriptcase 8.00.0028 and oracle 11.1.0.7.0 as db.
    I'm saving a file in a form, putting it in a blob field. I see that often the file is not inserted in the blob, especially during the insert... no error is generated in the log... then I do again the file upload and it works.
    I can replicate this error in all the form I create and I don't understand why this happens...
    Can you help me? it's a tedious bug...
    Thank you

what is the error? can you enable the debug and tell us what are you getting?

Comment

This happens because the uploaded file FIRST gets uploaded to a temporary directory. Then when you save your record will the file contents be moved into the record and will the temporary file be removed. This action can take a little time since the file gets converted to some text format.

Comment

Originally posted by insecta View Post
        I'm using scriptcase 8.00.0028 and oracle 11.1.0.7.0 as db.
        I'm saving a file in a form, putting it in a blob field. I see that often the file is not inserted in the blob, especially during the insert... no error is generated in the log... then I do again the file upload and it works.
        I can replicate this error in all the form I create and I don't understand why this happens...
        Can you help me? it's a tedious bug...
        Thank you
        Originally posted by rr View Post
        This happens because the uploaded file FIRST gets uploaded to a temporary directory. Then when you save your record will the file contents be moved into the record and will the temporary file be removed. This action can take a little time since the file gets converted to some text format.
        This information help you to understand and fix your problem?

Wait your response.

Thank you!
        Best regards,
        Thomas Soares.
        ScriptCase International.

Email: t.soares@scriptcase.net
        Visit our Blog: http://www.scriptcase.net/blog/
        Visit out fan page: http://www.facebook.com/Scriptcase

Comment

Working...
        X