Poor translation Italian

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor translation Italian

We are working with the Italian version of Scriptcase and coming across numerous errors of translation. For instance: “There are still remaining uploads. Save the record before the upload will discard it. Do you want to continue?” [which itself is a poor translation, presumably from the Portuguese], should read:

===========
    Non tutti i file selezionati sono stati caricati.
    L'aggiornamento del record riguarderà i soli file caricati. Vuoi continuare?
    ==========

The Italian as it appears makes no sense at all. Is there any way we can correct this ourselves or must we wait for a bug fix from you?
    I wish to add that we’d be happy to correct the Italian version of the application, but we’d need you to send us a file with the two versions to compare texts.
    With best regards
    Attached Files

No, this must done by some "translator".

I don't have access to italian translator files, but try to send a mail pointing to this thread, to sales@scriptcase.net with copy to bugs@scriptcase.net
    /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
    Some Customers opinions

Comment

Originally posted by dev@addware.eu View Post
      We are working with the Italian version of Scriptcase and coming across numerous errors of translation. For instance: “There are still remaining uploads. Save the record before the upload will discard it. Do you want to continue?” [which itself is a poor translation, presumably from the Portuguese], should read:

===========
      Non tutti i file selezionati sono stati caricati.
      L'aggiornamento del record riguarderà i soli file caricati. Vuoi continuare?
      ==========

The Italian as it appears makes no sense at all. Is there any way we can correct this ourselves or must we wait for a bug fix from you?
      I wish to add that we’d be happy to correct the Italian version of the application, but we’d need you to send us a file with the two versions to compare texts.
      With best regards
      Hello,

Thank you for helping us with this, can you send me an email at carlos@scriptcase.net in order to talk about the translations?

Regards.
      Best regards,
      Carlos Lacerda.
      ScriptCase Commercial Manager.

Email: carlos@scriptcase.net
      Visit our Blog: http://www.scriptcase.net/blog/
      Visit out fan page: http://www.facebook.com/Scriptcase

Comment

Working...
      X