Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BUG in Menu Application

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BUG in Menu Application

    Hello it seems that there is a bug in the Menu application !

    Problem is with the option - Default Application - !

    When you create a menu with Static Menu Items, the function works a as assumed.
    What i mostly do is to create the Menu dynamically with the functions sc_appmenu_....

    Now after checking all my Menues the Default Application is not working, when you generate the menu over a lookup of the DB.
    When i put the Menu Items with the function sc_appmenu_add_item() static on the onLoad all is working.

    I checked this also with my latest V7.1 version, here everything works as assumed.
    BTW i use V8..33 at the moment

    Gerd

  • #2
    Next BUG with dynamic menues !
    The select theme function works only in the menu, the grids and forms will not change the theme.
    Works with static menues without problems.

    BTW: language changes are working as assumed.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Gerd Dietrich View Post
      Next BUG with dynamic menues !
      The select theme function works only in the menu, the grids and forms will not change the theme.
      Works with static menues without problems.

      BTW: language changes are working as assumed.
      Copy your entire sc foldr as backup, update to 041 and try to see if is solved in latest version.
      /Giuseppe

      Professional Scriptcase Services
      Some Customers opinions

      Comment


      • #4
        I have done this, still not working

        Comment


        • #5
          Hello.
          This problem does not this is a bug.

          The macro sc_appmenu_add_item not pass parameters through variables.
          As shown in the code: sc_appmenu add_item ('menu', 'item_' $ a_1menu [0], '', $ a_1menu [1], $ a_1menu [2], $ id_params, $ a_1menu [4] ''. $ a_1menu [5]);
          Parameters: $id_params

          The macro should be used as follows:
          Parameters - String with parameters to pass to the menu item application.
          Ex .: param1 = value; param2 = value


          More information: http://www.scriptcase.net/docs/en_us...pmenu_add_item

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by j.pedro View Post
            Hello.
            This problem does not this is a bug.

            The macro sc_appmenu_add_item not pass parameters through variables.
            As shown in the code: sc_appmenu add_item ('menu', 'item_' $ a_1menu [0], '', $ a_1menu [1], $ a_1menu [2], $ id_params, $ a_1menu [4] ''. $ a_1menu [5]);
            Parameters: $id_params

            The macro should be used as follows:
            Parameters - String with parameters to pass to the menu item application.
            Ex .: param1 = value; param2 = value


            More information: http://www.scriptcase.net/docs/en_us...pmenu_add_item
            Sorry, i did not understand your solution.
            1. how should i implement a default form to load at startup, when i do a foreach loop to generate the menu ?
            2. how should this solve the problem, that the theme change is not working although the language change works !

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Gerd Dietrich View Post
              Sorry, i did not understand your solution.
              1. how should i implement a default form to load at startup, when i do a foreach loop to generate the menu ?
              2. how should this solve the problem, that the theme change is not working although the language change works !

              Enter the full code you are using to view this dynamic menu

              Comment


              • #8
                Hello, attached the code.
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • #9
                  If possible, send me the application and the table that you use in the items.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Whereto should i send it ?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hello,

                      Sorry, I think he forgot.
                      Send to j.pedro@scriptcase.net
                      Last edited by John L. Santos; 04-29-2015, 08:45 AM.
                      Best Regards,
                      John L. Santos

                      Bug Tracker Team
                      NetMake - IT Solutions

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hello,

                        Any news about this problem?
                        Best Regards,
                        John L. Santos

                        Bug Tracker Team
                        NetMake - IT Solutions

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          sorry. to much business these days, will try to send it over the weekend

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X