Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SOLVED]The field Html image, Now not work. update version SC ScriptCase v8.0.039

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [SOLVED]The field Html image, Now not work. update version SC ScriptCase v8.0.039

    I update version scriptcase, the field Html image, Now not work.
    view code and not view image.

    this text in field, (application grid).

    {IMAGEN}="<img src='$nombre_fichero' border='0' width='$width' height='$height'/>";


    <img src='HTTP://127.0.0.1:88/FOTOS/error.png' border='0' width='20' height='20'> Develoment.
    <img src='HTTP://192.168.0.87:80/FOTOS/error.png' border='0' width='20' height='20'> production.

    the sintaxis the change?

    the application previously worked in development environment and production environment
    with the upgrade stopped working

    i attachement 2 file.
    sc2 not work image new code generate.
    Sc3 code use application 30/03/2015 code generate.

    i not change code, only update, and open proyect, code generate,
    test eviroment develoment not view image, the public aplication, an run server production,
    not work code for view image in field html image
    Attached Files

  • #2
    The friends, i confirm the sintaxis change for use field html image.
    only change type for text, and work application,
    i not understand.

    now the field html image how use?.

    Comment


    • #3
      We have detected the problem and it is being solved.

      Att.
      Scriptcase Team

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by j.pedro View Post
        We have detected the problem and it is being solved.
        Is that the same problem? (Lock at button "Drucken")

        With SC .037:

        button_error_37.png

        With SC .039:

        button_error_39.png
        Last edited by RHS; 04-09-2015, 07:12 AM.
        Best regards: - Reinhard -

        I use ScriptCase 8 Enterprise Edition, Version 8.(latest)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by RHS View Post
          Is that the same problem? (Lock at button "Drucken")

          With SC .037:

          [ATTACH=CONFIG]2028[/ATTACH]

          With SC .039:

          [ATTACH=CONFIG]2029[/ATTACH]
          Would assume so, both looks like they made it so the HTML codes in there don't get processesed anymore.

          Comment


          • #6
            Confirmed. I see the same bug.

            If it won't be fixed by tomorrow, then I won't have to work on Saturday. So there's that.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Giblet535 View Post
              Confirmed. I see the same bug.
              Can you try this? In your grid field with html content set "Show HTML content" to "yes", save and compile it and set it again to "no", save and compile ... In my case the button is now show again (with .039) ...
              Best regards: - Reinhard -

              I use ScriptCase 8 Enterprise Edition, Version 8.(latest)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by RHS View Post
                Can you try this? In your grid field with html content set "Show HTML content" to "yes", save and compile it and set it again to "no", save and compile ... In my case the button is now show again (with .039) ...
                But this don't works for forms.
                /Giuseppe

                Professional Scriptcase Services
                Some Customers opinions

                Comment


                • #9
                  Correct, Giu. That isn't an option on forms, and the problem also affects "Image File" fields.

                  I didn't try Image Database. I don't use that. I suspect that's broken also.

                  Clicking the image icon creates an endless js "working" display, breaking the app.


                  The problem is in the library. Deploying 8.0.039 apps against an older library, the image field types still display the image. That's a bad idea, but it's a good diagnostic.
                  Last edited by Giblet535; 04-10-2015, 10:03 AM. Reason: Oh yeah...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Image fields are still broken for forms after 041 update.

                    I'd call this one critical.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ayepes2003 View Post
                      I update version scriptcase, the field Html image, Now not work.
                      view code and not view image.

                      this text in field, (application grid).

                      {IMAGEN}="<img src='$nombre_fichero' border='0' width='$width' height='$height'/>";


                      <img src='HTTP://127.0.0.1:88/FOTOS/error.png' border='0' width='20' height='20'> Develoment.
                      <img src='HTTP://192.168.0.87:80/FOTOS/error.png' border='0' width='20' height='20'> production.

                      the sintaxis the change?

                      the application previously worked in development environment and production environment
                      with the upgrade stopped working

                      i attachement 2 file.
                      sc2 not work image new code generate.
                      Sc3 code use application 30/03/2015 code generate.

                      i not change code, only update, and open proyect, code generate,
                      test eviroment develoment not view image, the public aplication, an run server production,
                      not work code for view image in field html image

                      Problem resolved in release v8.0.041

                      Specific correction
                      Fixed problem in display of HTML content in grid application fields.

                      http://www.scriptcase.net/scriptcase-changelog/

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        good day alls people.
                        the version ScriptCase v8.0.041 - 04-17-2015 06:56 the problem ok, perfect.

                        now, I update version ScriptCase v8.0.043 - 04-29-2015 21:14 the problem exist new.

                        how to desinstall ScriptCase v8.0.043 - 04-29-2015 21:14

                        my process, open, proyect, open application grid, and run, now the field not view image.

                        change this?

                        excuse me. the close SC, restart apache SC.
                        now work perfect. no exist problem.
                        Last edited by ayepes2003; 04-30-2015, 06:48 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Good day, group Scriptcase
                          I update version 8.00.0044,
                          I open app grid.
                          the run application. now the image
                          now exist problem.
                          I restart server SC, and restart computer.

                          the error now exits.
                          because the change fixes, ?.

                          the time uses for evaluate for error, make the application RAD,

                          or sintaxis uses code html in field html es different now?.


                          <img src='HTTP://127.0.0.1:88/FOTOS/error.png' border='0' width='20' height='20'> Develoment.
                          <img src='HTTP://192.168.0.87:80/FOTOS/error.png' border='0' width='20' height='20'> production.

                          i change field a type text and active propiertu show contents html (yes).

                          the view code, and not image.

                          excuse me i not understand. the changes last vs changes

                          is only field file name, ?


                          i not can use field virtual for view image. this requerid used field file image and save data in table. the option virtual not work.


                          if exist 3 options for view image in application SC.


                          1. Field Blob (space database) for my no like
                          2. file name image, this only work the data is save field in table. the field virtual not work
                          3. Html image work, the changes fixes not is exact. now work, today not work.

                          I questions,
                          what is correct use the view image in SC?, for not affect the change fixes?.
                          Last edited by ayepes2003; 05-11-2015, 11:38 AM.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X