Grid bug with sorting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grid bug with sorting

Lately I've been experience a bug where it gives me this error message when I click on the sorting button on one of my grids:
    PossibleBug2.png

Of course I took the liberty of taking a little peek into the source code where the line throwing the error is:
    Code:
    <?php echo nmButtonOutput($this->arr_buttons, "bcancelar", "scBtnOrderCamposHide('" . $this->tbar_pos . "')", "scBtnOrderCamposHide('" . $this->tbar_pos . "')", "Bsair1", "", "", "", "absmiddle", "", "0px", $path_btn, "", "", "", "", "", "only_text", "text_right", "", ""); 
     ?>
    Whilst a couple of lines above that it uses $tbar_pos instead of $this->tbar_pos. However no 'luck' in trying to reproduce to problem as of now.
    Now of course I can just remake the grid but that'd take quite the amount of time so I was hoping someone might have a fix.

EDIT: Nevermind it doesn't seem to be up to the $this suddenly in front of the tbar pos as removing it when deployed doesn't fix it
    Last edited by hoihoi661; 04-30-2015, 07:32 AM.

Hello,

I can't see no image with error.
    What is the error happens?
    I tried here and no have problem.

--
    Best Regard,
    Netmake team

Comment

The image is really small for some reason, the error is:

Notice: Undefined property: sia_grid_grantee_Ord_cmp::$tbar_pos in C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v8\wwwroot\scriptcase\app\sia_grante es\sia_grid_grantee\sia_grid_grantee_order_campos. php on line 239 Notice: Undefined property: sia_grid_grantee_Ord_cmp::$tbar_pos in C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v8\wwwroot\scriptcase\app\sia_grante es\sia_grid_grantee\sia_grid_grantee_order_campos. php on line 239

Comment

Hello,

Do you have some code in this grid?
        Send me this application and table of database used to email bugs@netmake.net, for we check better your problem.

--
        Best regard
        Netmake team

Comment

Yeh have a lot of stuff added to the grid which was mainly the reason why I didn't really want to remake the grid. Started remaking it now, haven't ran into a problem yet.
          I'll send you the grid and database tables tomorrow, so you can still have a look at it, maybe see what's causing it or so.

Comment

Working...
          X