X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug in Application Link

I create grid with sql statement. Here is the sql statement :

SELECT
    business_plant_bpl.bpl_sn_pk,business_plant_bpl.bp l_ent_sn_fk,business_plant_bpl.bpl_id,business_pla nt_bpl.bpl_nama,business_plant_bpl.bpl_alamat,
    business_plant_bpl.bpl_kota,business_plant_bpl.bpl _propinsi,business_plant_bpl.bpl_npwp,business_pla nt_bpl.bpl_telpon,
    business_plant_bpl.bpl_fax,business_plant_bpl.bpl_ email,business_plant_bpl.bpl_pic,business_plant_bp l.bpl_logo,
    business_plant_bpl.bpl_memo,business_plant_bpl.bpl _creator,business_plant_bpl.bpl_createts,business_ plant_bpl.bpl_modifier,
    business_plant_bpl.bpl_modifyts,entity_ent.ent_id, entity_ent.ent_nama
    FROM business_plant_bpl
    LEFT JOIN entity_ent ON business_plant_bpl.bpl_ent_sn_fk = entity_ent.ent_sn_pk

then I create application link to the form, in the form property I turn on "Enable navigation button on target application" and also "Maintain the WHERE clause in the target application".

I run the grid and do "Quick Search" then I click the pencil to edit the data. The error shows up.

This error won't happen if I only use 1 table. But if I use more than 1 table, it will display the error.
    Is it bug or I miss something to setup ?
    Attached Files

sounds like a bug to me.

You might try:

FROM business_plant_bpl bp, entity_ent e WHERE bp.business_plant_bpl.bpl_ent_sn_fk = e.entity_ent.ent_sn_pk

where you change the fieldnames accordingly. It might be that the sql parser knows how to handle this.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

I don't think it will ever work, because you cannot create a form based on multiple tables.
      Depending on your use case you have to create a view or use global variables, which will be passed
      to the form, and custom fields.

jsb

Comment

Hello,

Do you use the last release of Scriptcase?
        I create a sample application grid based in two table, create a Link to form in side menu Link > New Link > Application, I searched some record in quick search and click in pencil, the link work fine to form application.

I used the sql below in grid, using tables of Samples2.0 project of the Scriptcase :
        SELECT
        c.cityid,
        c.cityname,
        c.stateid,
        s.statename
        FROM
        city c INNER JOIN states s
        ON s.stateid = c.stateid

Please, send me these application and database for we check better the problem, to email bugs@netmake.com.br

--
        Best regard
        Netmake team

Comment

Working...
        X