Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SOLVED] v 8.1 Bug CodePage UTF-8 URGENT, Help me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [SOLVED] v 8.1 Bug CodePage UTF-8 URGENT, Help me

    I did update to v8.1, the generated applications is a problem with codepage UTF-8. are not entered into the database characters in UTF-8. I have a big problem with my clients

  • #2
    Originally posted by hladky View Post
    I did update to v8.1, the generated applications is a problem with codepage UTF-8. are not entered into the database characters in UTF-8. I have a big problem with my clients

    We are already checking this problem and soon we will release a fix.

    I thank your feedback.

    Comment


    • #3
      Sample Slovak chars before update and after update (attachment: before_update.png, after_update.png)
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #4
        Hello,

        This problem has been solved.
        Best Regards,
        John L. Santos

        Bug Tracker Team
        NetMake - IT Solutions

        Comment

        Working...
        X