Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error in My SC

there anyone who can help, why SC me appear an error like this :

Undefined offset: 6 | Script: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v81\wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\lib\php \functions.inc.php linha: 2371

and

Id do menu nao encontrado.
    class:
    file: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v81\wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\lib\php \functions.inc.php
    function: StartIncItensCoolJsMenu
    line: 2365
    topico -> [fields_tit] Id do menu nao encontrado.
    class:
    file: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v81\wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\lib\php \functions.inc.php
    topico -> [sub_form] Id do menu nao encontrado.
    class:
    topico -> [events_tit_ajax] Id do menu nao encontrado.
    class:
    topico -> [fields_app_tit] Id do menu nao encontrado.
    class:
    topico -> [link_tit]

hi,

since you have offset issue, probably you are using sc_lookup

can you put the code you are using?

is it working after closing the file?

Comment

since I updated to the latest version, I always get this error when opening an application, and I have not at all using sc_lookup.
      I've made the first direct form or grid error arose

Comment

okay, Undefined offset: 6 means you have something not correct in the database that gets this information
        functions error I sometimes face when change in the application but it is temporary and then application works ok
        since your problem started after the update only, do update again, perhaps your update was not successful.

Comment

This error occurs because when I access the fields in the form, mike is there a solution to overcome this error? if there is any effect on the performance of SC me?
          I use mysql db

Comment

sorry i really don't understand how things are going with you, if you can put screenshots will be better. sometimes the error can be there and you can hide it by selecting not to show from application tab left side, and if it related to something happened only after the update, then i would again suggest you to re-update your SC manually full- and see what happens

Comment

ok mike , thanks to his advice ,
              No one wants me ask again
              when I click event on the form appear an error like this
              " Invalid argument supplied for foreach ( ) | Script : C : \ Program Files ( x86 ) \ NetMake \ v81 \ wwwroot \ scriptcase \ devel \ Class \ page \ nmPageEvent.class.php Linha : 221 "

Comment

Most likely you have some php error in your custom code. But sometimes, things get's messed up. If you cannot find the problem then I advise you to create another applications under a *different* name (on delete sometimes not everything is really deleted) and try again. YOu can copy-paste your custom code. In general this is a faster solution. If the same error after creating the application appears than i recommend to do a re-install as something must have been going wrong on installation.
                Albert Drent
                aducom software netherlands
                scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
                www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Originally posted by aducom View Post
                  Most likely you have some php error in your custom code. But sometimes, things get's messed up. If you cannot find the problem then I advise you to create another applications under a *different* name (on delete sometimes not everything is really deleted) and try again. YOu can copy-paste your custom code. In general this is a faster solution. If the same error after creating the application appears than i recommend to do a re-install as something must have been going wrong on installation.
                  here Albert said it complete using less words

go for new test, new application and new sc installation, perhaps you have something in your sc version while upgrading last time

Comment

Working...
                  X